Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey Console players, would you pay for a DLC update? I sure would.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    My partner and I bought a 2nd ps4 for this game to play online with my brother and has now become the only reason I turn my PS4 on these days, especially with how pathetic other games and their mirco transactions are.

    Having easily gotten my money's worth, my only complaint is lack of an ultra impossible to kill zombie to wreak havoc, as once you hit day 7ish~ other than the mass fire place method, it gets too easy.

    So to answer OPs question, I would break my anti-mirco transaction rule if it was for some fear inducing, time to flee ultra zombie.

    Comment


      #32
      Or just wait it out and hope they release 7DTD ps5/xbox scarlet edition then it will/should match the PC version. We still don't exactly know the specs for the next gen but the reports that been released seem to be pretty good. It seems it will be over the recommend specs that the PC requires to run the game. If they did that it wouldn't be any experimental releases but they could wait till the last stable build for that current alpha is out then start doing whatever it is they will do to put in for a console version of that final stable build.


      That is still a little over a year away by then the game could be very close to being finished. Either way if it is or still had a little ways to go still could do the above.
      Last edited by crazywildfire; 08-12-2019, 04:18 PM.

      Comment


        #33
        Originally posted by GrouchyDevotee View Post
        I keep hearing about all the updates and mods for the PC version of 7 days to die, and I know consoles will always be way behind.
        Until this company gets their crappy affairs in check this game will be dead on console.

        When this game costs more on Console than Computer and it's not even finished you're going to get a lot of angry costumers. This company needs to be held accounted for. No one should have to pay addition $25 for the complete version to get the 100% experience. #RUBBISH

        Comment


          #34
          A unfinished game that costs more than the finished version on the computer?

          You want me to pay more money for a DLC when it should be a finished protect.

          No one should have to pay $25 to experience the full aspect of this game because their chosen gaming platform isn't up to par with the company

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by Irishhawk8 View Post
            A unfinished game that costs more than the finished version on the computer?

            You want me to pay more money for a DLC when it should be a finished protect.

            No one should have to pay $25 to experience the full aspect of this game because their chosen gaming platform isn't up to par with the company
            Technically you are wrong. PC doesn't have a finished version yet. 90% of games cost cheaper on PC then console. Lastly the console version wasn't sold to be the PC version. Console was sold to be a finished version of what the PC had at that moment. That was TT that seen a game good enough at that time to call it a finished game. So that is TT fault not really TFP fault. So technically you bought a finished version of the game on console.

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by Irishhawk8 View Post
              Until this company gets their crappy affairs in check this game will be dead on console.

              When this game costs more on Console than Computer and it's not even finished you're going to get a lot of angry costumers. This company needs to be held accounted for. No one should have to pay addition $25 for the complete version to get the 100% experience. #RUBBISH

              I guess you gave an answer, but not to the question I asked... You're still patrolling the forums for 7D2D, so I'm guessing you still play it, no need to be salty.
              Seven Days to Die is a great console game, and yes it could use some work...
              If 7D2D released a paid expansion/DLC for console, would you buy it?

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by GrouchyDevotee View Post
                I guess you gave an answer, but not to the question I asked... You're still patrolling the forums for 7D2D, so I'm guessing you still play it, no need to be salty.
                Seven Days to Die is a great console game, and yes it could use some work...
                If 7D2D released a paid expansion/DLC for console, would you buy it?
                Seems like they said pretty clearly NOBODY should pay more for this game to be completed. They are totally right actually i wouldn't pay anything extra to have the game brought to a steady reliable status. At minimum they would need to fix all the bugs in the game, switch to the new engine and do minor updates before they could even consider DLC

                Comment


                  #38
                  Originally posted by skillz_over_9000 View Post
                  Seems like they said pretty clearly NOBODY should pay more for this game to be completed. They are totally right actually i wouldn't pay anything extra to have the game brought to a steady reliable status. At minimum they would need to fix all the bugs in the game, switch to the new engine and do minor updates before they could even consider DLC
                  The update that was about to release was already switched to the new engine.

                  Comment


                    #39
                    Originally posted by SylenThunder View Post
                    The update that was about to release was already switched to the new engine.
                    Which is fine but that would still need to be released plus the general bug fixes must be addressed. Only at that point would it even be reasonable to to talk about DLC. Hiding the update behind a paywall would be pretty crappy

                    Comment


                      #40
                      Originally posted by skillz_over_9000 View Post
                      Which is fine but that would still need to be released plus the general bug fixes must be addressed. Only at that point would it even be reasonable to to talk about DLC. Hiding the update behind a paywall would be pretty crappy
                      Yep, and pretty sure I said that two pages ago.

                      Comment


                        #41
                        Originally posted by SylenThunder View Post
                        The update that was about to release was already switched to the new engine.
                        You mean, a newer engine than what we had (were going to have Unity 2017 on patch 14), but not the same as A17 on PC (which is Unity 2018):

                        https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...l=1#post825564

                        Or was there an updated message somewhere that I missed?
                        Last edited by Space4Ace; 08-20-2019, 12:21 AM.

                        Comment


                          #42
                          At that time, that was the most current version of Unity for the console. The switch from 2017 to 2018 would be pretty simple.

                          Comment


                            #43
                            Originally posted by SylenThunder View Post
                            At that time, that was the most current version of Unity for the console. The switch from 2017 to 2018 would be pretty simple.
                            I see! Thanks for the Clarefication (get it?) We miss Clare and hope she's doing well in her new job (hope she found one).

                            Comment


                              #44
                              yes i would

                              Comment


                                #45
                                Hell no.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X