Zombie sounds after death

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zombie sounds after death

I find it a bit bleh that zombies makes sounds after they are dead, it ruins the whole immersion for me

Shakespearean actors get minutes for their death monologues, it is only fitting that zombies get a small sigh

Comment

It is a bit immersion that you can carry all that stone too along with a vehicle and so on all in that backpack but don't ever see anyone complaining about that.

Think we have bigger fish to fry imo. No offense or anything just sayin.

Comment

So my world I've been playing on for 21 IG days with 2 friends just had a weird bug on launch. The chunk I was in when I logged off has been reset, including half our house (forge, workbench, cement mixer included) as well as half of our farm. Friends cant join the game anymore either, just get messages saying there's an error.

I've also been reset to level 1 along with most of my stats (longest life, distance traveled, items crafted) however, my zombie kills stat has been kept, leading to this nice screenshot of a level 1 character with 523 zombie kills.
        whatsapp web 192.168.0.1 routerlogin
        Last edited by raoul123; 10-04-2019, 08:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BushidoDK View Post
          I find it a bit bleh that zombies makes sounds after they are dead, it ruins the whole immersion for me
          if that ruins it for you how do you feel about eating bandages?

Comment

Originally posted by skillz_over_9000 View Post
            if that ruins it for you how do you feel about eating bandages?
            If they are used fine, if not they tend to be a bit bland for my palate

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by crazywildfire View Post
            It is a bit immersion that you can carry all that stone too along with a vehicle and so on all in that backpack but don't ever see anyone complaining about that.

Think we have bigger fish to fry imo. No offense or anything just sayin.
            No no i'm with you, completely, and none taken.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by meganoth View Post
            Shakespearean actors get minutes for their death monologues, it is only fitting that zombies get a small sigh
            You know what, when you put it like that, i might actually learn to live with it, thanks ^_^

Comment

I also find it a bit silly. Especially if the head just exploded. This game still needs a lot of polish.

Comment

Working...
              X