Corrupted save ps4

drkspider13

Playing co-op the game crashed, reloaded to same day, same items on character, but all of the grinding, my forges, alterations to my base has reverted back to original setting. All gone, and my wife doesn't like to grind, so doing it all over again just to have it erased later would feel fruitless.

It's worse that I haven't gotten an answer or any kind of response, all of raw materials and resources were in the forge or a box next to the forge, those are gone. It's like a random restart, which I don't like in a game.

MD5 bug will wipe out a good portion of a base. Especially on XBOX1.

It's worse that I haven't gotten an answer or any kind of response, all of raw materials and resources were in the forge or a box next to the forge, those are gone. It's like a random restart, which I don't like in a game.

nobody is going to reply to you the console version of this game is dead in the water. TFP said themselves they are not working on it and there is no other party involved now. Either gets use to random crashes and redoing things or just stop playing

• 2 weeks later...
it is and honeslty the game isnt worth anywhere near that. If there isn't any support and its been dead for about a year and a half either drop that price to like $10 or remove it from the store. What is the point of selling an out of date incomplete game

Yeah usually a sports AAA title like NBA LIVE drops in price big time about mid season for trade deadline. I bought NBA live a few times for around $7 to $9 digitally. Also if they drop the price to like $10 or $15 for 7dtd they maybe get some annoying little squeak box kids to buy it thinking its mincraft or something then TFP be rolling in the dough yet probably still ignore this gen consoles.

nobody is going to reply to you the console version of this game is dead in the water. TFP said themselves they are not working on it and there is no other party involved now. Either gets use to random crashes and redoing things or just stop playing

Damn, thanks for letting me know

Archived