Are all the towns in Navezgane like Diersville on the console?

KennyBMallNinja

Decided to take a break from my RG world and went and did a permadeath game on the Navezgane map. I set up my base over on Working Stiffs building just outside the western bridge to Diersville and decided to pop in. Right off the bat it got annoying quick as dogs seemed to spawn almost instantly and repeatedly. It got exceedingly difficult to try and explore when every few seconds I had to deal with both zombies and dogs popping up right next to me. :upset:

Diersville has a pretty regular dog spawn on the West side of town. Diersville is the only Navezgane town like Diersville, though you will run into a similar hazard on the North side of the western town.

Not sure why you're getting that many dogs though. Must be bad luck on RNG. I usually set to at the Farm just North of there.

Diersville has a pretty regular dog spawn on the West side of town. Diersville is the only Navezgane town like Diersville, though you will run into a similar hazard on the North side of the western town.

Not sure why you're getting that many dogs though. Must be bad luck on RNG. I usually set to at the Farm just North of there.

Not running RNG actually using the Navezgane map. Literally I had zombies spawning on top of me. I dialed back the spawn from high to medium and it seemed to slow some of it down. Just was really annoying when I was in the little green zone in the hospital with the fountain(Around the back near the dumpsters and gated in zone.) and had a dog spawn right next to me. Pissed me off big time since I looked around and checked the only door only to see there was no way the dog could have gotten in there without just spawning there.

Random dog hoards spawning close by happens a lot, had a 15 dog hoard in a random map forest town the other day, first two deaths of the map on day 18, super mad as my bike near my corpse went invisible after 1st death but was back after the second death. I killed those dogs with the bike but still felt like the game was going out of its way to take my life

Archived