Need some advice!?

II Blittz II

Hi, everyone

I'm new to the community and I've never played 7 Days to Die before on any platform. This game has been under my radar for some time now, and I recently seen it in the Microsoft Store which is on sale for $17.99 atm. With that being said, 7 Days to Die looks like a really interesting game, but I'm a little bit skeptical about purchasing it due to everything that has happened with the development of 7 Days to Die. Anyway, as a new player like myself, do you think it's worth me buying 7 Days to Die on Xbox One even though of the current state the game is in? Any advice and feedback would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Have a great day... Cheers! :)

- Blittz

I'm not a new player, but I would say get it. I got in 2016 or so played a few hundred hours in, and now back playing, after going to ark for a while. I wish we got more updates to fix things, but it's still a good game. Just make sure if playing local coop that player one is the better gamer (increasing crafting level faster), as player two keeps forgetting books read after game crashes. So if player two read that spiked club schematic and game crashes you will be needing player one to craft one for them and the quality is determined by player 1 skill. Only saying this as this weekend I was in the wife's world game crashed and now I need her to make my club....

Yeah, I hear there is a workaround to the MD5 crash issues on the Xbox One version. I guess whenever the game crashes, you quit out of the game and then delete the save from only the console. And then when you reboot the game back up, it syncs your latest save from the cloud to where you only lose about 5-10 minutes of progress instead of your entire base, items etc. One thing I've always appreciated about Xbox was, the ability to access cloud saving for free. With that being said, I appreciate everyone's feedback and opinions, thanks! :)

• 1 month later...

I got in 2016 or so played a few hundred hours in, and now back playing, after going to ark for a while. I wish we got more updates to fix things, but it's still a good game. Just make sure if playing local coop that player one is the better gamer (increasing crafting level faster), as player two keeps forgetting books read after game crashes.

Archived