Console versions?

II Blittz II

the pc version is ahead by quite a bit, its a18 now on pc and console is at a16 or older

Yeah, I know the PC version is on the Alpha 18 build. However, I wanted to know if the PS4 and XB1 version(s) were on the same builds as each other? And would you happen to know if, one console version was higher than the other, do you? With that being said, I appreciate the feedback though, thanks!

Both Console versions are at the same point in development. Each is the same version of a14.7 with some elements of a15 spattered in.

The X-Box just has a ton of issues because of the cheap file system Microshaft decided to use on it, and there are common MD5 errors that will reset chunks very easily. (Essentially wiping part or all of your base/build)

If you have the option to choose between the console versions, the PS4 is superior only because of fewer issues.

Both Console versions are at the same point in development. Each is the same version of a14.7 with some elements of a15 spattered in.

The X-Box just has a ton of issues because of the cheap file system Microshaft decided to use on it, and there are common MD5 errors that will reset chunks very easily. (Essentially wiping part or all of your base/build)

If you have the option to choose between the console versions, the PS4 is superior only because of fewer issues.

Yeah, that's fine. I just wanted to know if both console versions were running the same Alpha builds, which you answered my question... Thanks! Also, what does MD5 stand for? Plus, I already bought the game on my XB1. And to be honest, if I owned a PS4 I probably would of purchased that console version instead.

With that being said, I would love for 7 Days to Die to have a future on console, but it's just something to play for now until Space Engineers comes out for console in April. And don't get me wrong, I think 7 Days to Die is a fantastic game for what it is, even with all of the issues it has on console. Well, all I can do for now is, play the game for what it is and try to have fun with it the best I can and hope for the best.

Thanks again, cheers!

- Blittz

Archived