Just a hopeful idea for the future of the console version of 7DTD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a hopeful idea for the future of the console version of 7DTD

Hey I know the devs don't have like experience or the ability to port more 7DTD updates to the console and that they probably are hesitant to let another company port it for them after they worked so hard to get it back from freaking telltale but I wanna give the idea of maybe contracting 505 Games (Terraria) or 4J Studios (Minecraft console edition) to port 7DTD. 4J just got done with Minecraft on console I'm sure they'd love to be chosen for a project like this
    This just comes from a console player who wants to continue to support and play 7DTD on console with my friends. I know it's a long shot and it's not really fair to keep talking about it after the devs have spoken on the unlikeliness that 7DTD consoles will continue after the whole legal thing happened with telltale.
    So if like a mod or someone can push this to the devs and maybe convince them, I think 505 or 4J could do it, I honestly do
    Although right now with the covid-19 stuff happening it might not happen right away. Just being hopeful and KINDA DESPERATE (not gonna admit it)
    <3 to TFP
    Last edited by She Vexy; 1 week ago.

Or another kickstarter even

Comment

I don't think the kickstarter idea would work. Managing a kickstarter isn't something you do on the side, it needs a lot of attention.

You got the right idea with your first post though (in my humble opinion), some outside companies interested in doing most of the work would be an indispensable ingredient to any new version of the game on console. Though you probably need two companies, a developer AND a publisher.

Comment

Originally posted by meganoth View Post
        I don't think the kickstarter idea would work. Managing a kickstarter isn't something you do on the side, it needs a lot of attention.

You got the right idea with your first post though (in my humble opinion), some outside companies interested in doing most of the work would be an indispensable ingredient to any new version of the game on console. Though you probably need two companies, a developer AND a publisher.
        I just really really wanna see the game continue to flourish on console and there's a whole community waiting for this.
        I am so sure these companies would love to work on this game. As more updates come out, make like a trailer and stuff, people will buy and money will come back in it's just getting it out there.

Comment

Just in case anyone missed it...

https://7daystodie.com/console-news

Comment

4J Studios is awesome!!! They also have a good track record, and can be trusted in my opinion. And I have to agree myself, I'd love to see the console edition grow and become successful as well.
            Last edited by II Blittz II; 1 week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by SylenThunder View Post
              Just in case anyone missed it...

https://7daystodie.com/console-news
              Hopefully not the last we'll hear

Comment

Originally posted by II Blittz II View Post
                4J Studios is awesome!!! They also have a good track record, and can be trusted in my opinion. And I have to agree myself, I'd love to see the console edition grow and become successful as well.
                They are!! I think they would do such a good job too

Comment

It would be amazing to see, something like this happen in the future...

- 7 Days to Die: Xbox Edition
                  - 7 Days to Die: PlayStation Edition
                  - Published by, The Fun Pimps
                  - Developed by, 4J Studios

Yes I know, it's wishful thinking, but I can't help it, lol! I absolutely love 7 Days to Die on console. I also respect and appreciate everything The Fun Pimps have done now and in the past. I know that they care, and if anyone seriously doubts that, then... YOU'RE ALL WRONG!!!

Thank you to The Fun Pimps! <3
                  #StayPositive
                  Last edited by II Blittz II; 1 week ago.

Comment

Originally posted by II Blittz II View Post
                    It would be amazing to see, something like this one day in the futire...

- 7 Days to Die: Xbox Edition
                    - 7 Days to Die: PlayStation Edition
                    - Published by, The Fun Pimps
                    - Developed by, 4J Studios

Yes I know, it's wishful thinking, but I can't help it, lol! I absolutely love 7 Days to Die on console. I also respect and appreciate everything The Fun Pimps have done now and in the past. I know that they care, and if anyone seriously doubts that, then... YOU'RE ALL WRONG!!!

Thank you to The Fun Pimps! <3
                    #StayPositive
                    #HOPE

Comment

Working...
                    X