No announcement yet.

[Known Issue] Multiplayer Disconnection

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not a high chance, it is (very popular/super common)!

Comment

Originally posted by ZombieHoG View Post
      Hoi Clare,
      The Fritz!box is an DSL-Router serie from the company AVM. Don't have actual numbers but, 5 (or so) years ago 2 out of 3 DSL-Routers were Fritz!boxes and it is still very popular. Afaik you can buy them seperatly or you can get relabled devices in connection with the contract from your ISP.
      Actually the fritzbox is still very popular and widely used in German, because they are not so severely limited by the functions, as with many other "standard" routers.

Comment

Thank you. Commenting so I know I've read to here.

Comment

Same Problem

Hi There

I recently bought the game with 3 friends and we can't join each others games. All three of us have BT as an ISP and use the HomeHub 5. We also all have an open NAT type and fibre optic broadband with up to 70mb download speed and 18mb upload speed.

I realise every effort is being made to fix this but we bought the game with the sole intention of playing together on it and we have so far not been able to.

I would also like to add that non of the suggestions in the original post worked for either of us.

Comment

issues dating SO far back, even some as far as 2015.. STILL not fixed.. GRRRRR

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by TheBox591 View Post
            Hi There

I recently bought the game with 3 friends and we can't join each others games. All three of us have BT as an ISP and use the HomeHub 5. We also all have an open NAT type and fibre optic broadband with up to 70mb download speed and 18mb upload speed.

I realise every effort is being made to fix this but we bought the game with the sole intention of playing together on it and we have so far not been able to.

I would also like to add that non of the suggestions in the original post worked for either of us.
            same internet, same hub, same issue..

Comment

Well telltale says if i want a refund I should contact the retailer (Xbox store) for a refund.

Xbox store says If i want a refund I should contact the publisher.

35€ paid for nothing.

Did i ever sayed what a good work u guys are doing?

Comment

Known issue, still done nothing about it. The price this game is being sold for I'd expect it to at least work properly, I bought this with the sole intention of playing it with friends yet we can't seem to play in the same session...

Comment

Tested the fix/workaround fateddavis suggested, it seemed to make it worse for me as i cant get to building enviroment or starting game now when joining. *This does not mean that doing the mac address workaround cause that, just seemed to*

In regards do zzbulletzz workaround it does not effect me either way for any game and i often try connecting after i turn off my xbox, i do not use the quick start thing cause it needlessly wastes power.

my friends have been able to join me for a week or so, but as i have a low upload speed it is very laggy and kicks them out. i ran a connection test in the xbox settings and ihad very low upload at .53 Mbps which would explain lag and kicking my friends out. my download speed was 2.7 Mbps, i have nexicom DSL 6Mbps package, i am running a netgear model #R7000 wireless router, losing 2% connection having wireless

Comment

Just read something clare posted about people being able to connect via mobile hotspot. I just tested this and i was able to do this even though my download spead was 1.1 Mbps and my upload was .11 and dropped to .07, i will test another router if we have an old one kicking around

Comment

Is there a link between this error and routers that double up as a modem?

Comment

My router and modem are seperate personally

Comment

On BT Infinity, with BT home hub.
                          Won't connect to any servers / friends, private or public.
                          Tried the fixes - doesn't work
                          Tried phone hotspots - doesn't work
                          6 months, no multiplayer 👍🏻

Comment

Something i just thought of, my friends can connect together and they have static ip addresses, i have a dynamic ip address, not sure if that holds any merrit but maybe it has something to do with it?

Comment

Are you guys planning on liaising with ISP's in order to fix this issue?

Comment

Are you actually going to fix this?

Are you actually going to fix this? This problem has been around for months and months and nothing has changed. Are you just going to keep saying "we are looking at this" and just wait until people are bored of complaining?

Comment

Working...
                                X