no games [xbox one]

vinvin15

français:

bonjour, sa fait plus de 1 mois que je peut plus jouer a votre jeu car des que je lance une game et que je la quitte je peut plus la relancer. cela commence a m’énerve énormément !! puis-je savoir quand je problème sera résolu car la sais comment jouer a un jeu qui na pas de sauvegarde et nous somme plus en 1960 merci !

translated into English:

Hello, its been more than 1 month that I can no longer play in your game because I run a game and that I leave I can no longer restart. it starts irritates me enormously !! do I know when I issue will be resolved because the know how to play a game that has no backup and we're more in 1960 thank you

français:

bonjour, sa fait plus de 1 mois que je peut plus jouer a votre jeu car des que je lance une game et que je la quitte je peut plus la relancer. cela commence a m’énerve énormément !! puis-je savoir quand je problème sera résolu car la sais comment jouer a un jeu qui na pas de sauvegarde et nous somme plus en 1960 merci !

translated into English:

Hello, its been more than 1 month that I can no longer play in your game because I run a game and that I leave I can no longer restart. it starts irritates me enormously !! do I know when I issue will be resolved because the know how to play a game that has no backup and we're more in 1960 thank you

Hi vinvin15,

I was having similar issue you can see the following thread for all the details. But basically you need to reset the console in order to get it working.

"On Xbox One went to all settings

Then System

Then Console info & updates

Then Reset Console

Chose "Reset and keep my games & apps" press A

After that I hit b button to go back

Console restarted (after a minute or two)

After it automatically rebooted I log in.

Started the game a message will come saying that is syncing the game."

https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?48726-XBOX-ONE-Saved-Games-will-not-load-None-of-the-games-created-after-the-patch-load

Hope this helps you as well.

RelosE

Hi Vinvin,

Please try the suggestion RelosE posted above and see if that helps you.

I am aware English is not your first language, but please, in future use the format in the guide https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?47268-IMPORTANT-Please-read-BEFORE-posting when reporting issues, so as to provide as much information as possible so we can help you.

Thanks,

Clare

• 3 years later...

Just go to games and apps. Then hit start button over 7 days to die thumb nail icon. Then scroll down to saved data. Should be two files. Then from there Hit (A button) over the tiny file which is your gamertag. Then another screen pops up saying delete from console or delete from everywhere or cancel. Just Hit A button over delete from console only. Then start the game up. Then it will load from cloud saying game is syncing.

I purchased this game on my consule in 2017 and now it is unavailable and my purchase history has been deleted. I just want to know how that is possible and how it can be fixed.

Could try looking for 7 days to die in the game store. Then should say you already own it. Then install it. If it doesn't then did you have different gamer tag?

I purchased this game on my consule in 2017 and now it is unavailable and my purchase history has been deleted. I just want to know how that is possible and how it can be fixed.

If GRAW2ROBZ advice doesn't help, your next step should be to contact your retailer, i.e. the xbox store. The store handles the keys and your digital rights to the game.

Archived