Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[XBOX] [MP] [Horde night] Pipe bombs not exploding and very slow weapon reload times

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[XBOX] [MP] [Horde night] Pipe bombs not exploding and very slow weapon reload times

Game Settings
    • Private Match
    • Nomad
    • Run: Default
    • Loot: 150%
    • Loot respawn: 5
    • Enemy spawn: high
    • Day cycle: longest
    • Random Gen map

Issue
    Horde showed up yay!

So when throwing pipe bombs during the horde, half of them do not seem to explode. But hey, they didn't blow up in my hand so I have that going for me...

Also, reload times during the horde. Yikes. By reload times, I mean the animation has completed but counter in bottom right still shows 0/N until a while later.

You can see as the horde shows up, reload times, and pipe bombs become an issue.

Video
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCz_iI5FGMM

Thanks for the report Platy! Nothing like a good bit of reload panic to get the blood pumping!

Clare

Comment

Platy, what are those railings that you've used on top of the metal trussing blocks?

Comment

Looks like a scrap iron gate to me

Comment

@Nice Loki

Yupp, Clare is correct. Gates. Though I always wondered why "gates" aren't openable? lol

Either way, you can shoot through them, just like the metal trussing blocks.

Comment

Lol maybe someday gates will be openable, seems a bit of an odd name... Just be careful if that day comes you don't fall out the side of your base Platy!

Clare

Comment

Confirmation!!!!!! Console WILL be getting updates!!! Woot woot! I'll let everyone know!

Comment

Originally posted by WynonaStealth View Post
                Confirmation!!!!!! Console WILL be getting updates!!! Woot woot! I'll let everyone know!
                Wait, what? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Platypusmuerte View Post
                  Wait, what? LOL
                  *shrugs*

Anywho, I think the gates line up better than the wooden fences... may use them in future myself =)

Comment

Plus you can shoot through the gates and not the wood fences.

Comment

They look so much better than using iron bars.
                      Thanks for letting me know, I'll be using them instead.

Comment

Cue two months time the commencement of 'gate rage'.

Comment

Working...
                        X