[PS4] No connection to the Playstation Network

Baldur2611

Hey,

when i try to play online with my friends i get an error which says, i'm not connected to the Playstation Network.

But, i'm connected to the Internet, my Playstation Network works fine and i can play other games online.

I tried to delete the game and reinstalled it, but it dont work.

I tried to delete my PS-Account on the console but i cant solve the problem.

I hope you Guys can help me. Sorry for my bad english, i'm from germany.

Hi Baldur2611,

Sorry you are having issues connecting. Can you please try logging into the game via a guest account to see if that works?

Is this the same for multiple saves, or just the one save?

Can you please describe for me what you are seeing when this happens

How are you invited into the game? or are you a Host trying to create the game?

Clare

Hey,

thanks for the quick answer. The Error is at the complete online service at the game. When i want to host a private game, i get the error. When i want to accept a invite, i get the error.

When I play with the account of my girlfriend, it works.

I cant choose any options, the error appears when i click "Privat Match".

Sorry for my bad english

[This solution appears to work for PS4 players experiencing connectivity issues but please BACK UP YOUR SAVES before attempting to avoid accidental deletion]

Hi Baldur, can you check for me if there is any difference in internet settings on your console between your profile and your girlfriends profile?

Can you also confirm for me that your account has Playstation Plus, as it is required for this kind of online multiplayer.

Please don't worry about your English, it's very good and I am understanding you no problem. If I don't understand I will ask ^_^

Clare

Edit: in chatting to the console team, one of them suggested trying the following as there could be an error causing the message to display incorrectly.

Go to Settings --> Application Save Data Management --> Save Data on System Storage --> 7 Days to Die - profile settings and save data are stored in there. Delete Settings Data (smallest file in this directory) and then try reload the save.

• 1 year later...

Did you just screw me? 😢

Hi Baldur, can you check for me if there is any difference in internet settings on your console between your profile and your girlfriends profile?

Can you also confirm for me that your account has Playstation Plus, as it is required for this kind of online multiplayer.

Please don't worry about your English, it's very good and I am understanding you no problem. If I don't understand I will ask ^_^

Clare

Edit: in chatting to the console team, one of them suggested trying the following as there could be an error causing the message to display incorrectly.

Go to Settings --> Application Save Data Management --> Save Data on System Storage --> 7 Days to Die - profile settings and save data are stored in there. Delete Settings Data (smallest file in this directory) and then try reload the save.

Hi, I followed your steps and my game has been deleted. I am gutted. You just trolled me? I spent so long on this save. Had build an amazing world.

Hi Marshfriend,

I am sorry your save was deleted, are you sure you only choose to delete the settings data and not the entire game data or a save file?

Unless of course you mean that you can load the save but the area is reset to the day 1 state but you still have your levels and items? If this is the case this is an MD5 error and a different issue entirely.

I am very sorry if there has been a miscommunication, I will check with the team as soon and possible to ensure there is no error in the steps I was given. I am not near a PS4 with 7DTD data to check now, but often in the save data files the files are titled differently to highlight what type of file they are.

Clare

• 4 weeks later...

Instructions you gave

Hi Marshfriend,

I am sorry your save was deleted, are you sure you only choose to delete the settings data and not the entire game data or a save file?

Unless of course you mean that you can load the save but the area is reset to the day 1 state but you still have your levels and items? If this is the case this is an MD5 error and a different issue entirely.

I am very sorry if there has been a miscommunication, I will check with the team as soon and possible to ensure there is no error in the steps I was given. I am not near a PS4 with 7DTD data to check now, but often in the save data files the files are titled differently to highlight what type of file they are.

Clare

I followed your steps and my save was *not* deleted. It *did* allow me back into my game!! You’re a hero, Clare!

• 1 year later...
Guest BoguslavskijRC

PS4 No connection to the Playstation Network

i tried to open ASA console in GNS3 then putty shows the message --- network error: connection refused inactive

how can i solve this ?

please help me ......

Archived