Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kratos_elf View Post
    This is a brilliant idea!
    Until they eat all your food and drinks. Beside get lazy and don't wanna help on supply runs. All them extra's on State of decay are lazy. They just wanna sit around and mope. Or eat or drink all the supplies up. Also the chick on the radio is bossy.

Comment

Honestly I just hope we get the new Pois and trap/electricity that will really open the game up.

Comment

Bandits would be nice. Maybe stop bandits holding up a trading post? Kill them and save the guy at the trading post. Then he gives ya discounts or lets ya run a tab.

Comment

Originally posted by GRAW2ROBZ View Post
          Bandits would be nice. Maybe stop bandits holding up a trading post? Kill them and save the guy at the trading post. Then he gives ya discounts or lets ya run a tab.
          See thats a good idea, well, alot of these ideas are good ideas, I just want something new I can enjoy, something besides building, exploring, saving, looting, etc.

Comment

If bandits do make it to console it would go two ways from what I understand so far. You can join a side you can also turn against the side you pick. From what I understand traders will be able to be killed one day anyway and he will have bandit type people protecting him. If you try to harm the trader they will attach you. You can pick the side that goes around taking and killing or pick the side that tries to be the good group. Kinda in a way like the walking dead I guess you could say. You can go to madmoles YouTube and watch the A17 videos where he has kinda explained a little of it the rest is in the pc section of the forms talking about it. Just keep in mind that it is no guarantee everything will make it to console.

Comment

I would love to see more “quests to access something”.

For example, first trader from starter quest is available. He gives you a location to clear out the zombies from another trader post and hold it without dying (like a triggered horde night). Once completed, another trader spawns there.

Maybe make another quest to access another trading post that you need to provide X, Y, and Z supplies for the trader to complete his outpost.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinz View Post

For example, first trader from starter quest is available. He gives you a location to clear out the zombies from another trader post and hold it without dying (like a triggered horde night). Once completed, another trader spawns there.

Maybe make another quest to access another trading post that you need to provide X, Y, and Z supplies for the trader to complete his outpost.
                I have no clue how far they will go to match the pc and where the limits of the console will finally hit. But based on MM I think last video he made for what is coming they plan on making each trader different. Each trader will sell different things so this would be a good guest type of thing. Depending on how much they match the pc console would really need some random world work done to get this to work because the maps are not the same and that part will not match pc so if each trader sales specific things they will need to make sure each traders pops up on random world for console. Either way it be awhile before console finds out anything like this.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinz View Post

Good ideas Pinz. This would make things a little interesting. Plus once (hopefully) we get bandits/raiders, we could clear them out and defend against a horde of them to unlock traders in that location.

Also love the fetch quest for the traders as well. Maybe this or help fix the poi up, filling holes, building reinforced walls, putting up defenses, etc. This could even be spliced into the intro quests, showing newer players how do build and fortify a base.

Comment

How about the Toilet, They ruined the 7th day hoard a long time ago and now mining, just popped into the forum while COD WW2 updates, at 86%

Comment

Originally posted by crazywildfire View Post
                      I have no clue how far they will go to match the pc and where the limits of the console will finally hit. But based on MM I think last video he made for what is coming they plan on making each trader different. Each trader will sell different things so this would be a good guest type of thing. Depending on how much they match the pc console would really need some random world work done to get this to work because the maps are not the same and that part will not match pc so if each trader sales specific things they will need to make sure each traders pops up on random world for console. Either way it be awhile before console finds out anything like this.
                      As far as I'm concerned adding little stuff like that just doesn't do it for me. Maybe I'm becoming a little too picky but I just want some kind of direction in the game besides endlessly building stuff. I want missions, quests, a goal. The way it is now I don't really feel the survival aspect of this game, if that was the goal I feel that they failed in that aspect. but as always this is my opinion. Several game updates later and after every one I feel like I'm left wondering what I really updated only to find I wasted 700 MB to download 60 more block types lol Obviously I'm exaggerating a little here as most often bug fixes are inluding but you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Master_Elizibs View Post
                        The way it is now I don't really feel the survival aspect of this game.
                        what skill level and settings are you playing?

if you want to feel the survival aspect, try feral zomies and / or always run... or turn the dificulty up to insane or nightmare. in private games you have loads of options you can adjust to get that survivalist feeling. if thats not enough, try playing One and Done, where you delete your world if you die. that should satisfy your need to try and survive.

Comment

Originally posted by Master_Elizibs View Post
                          As far as I'm concerned adding little stuff like that just doesn't do it for me. Maybe I'm becoming a little too picky but I just want some kind of direction in the game besides endlessly building stuff. I want missions, quests, a goal. The way it is now I don't really feel the survival aspect of this game, if that was the goal I feel that they failed in that aspect. but as always this is my opinion. Several game updates later and after every one I feel like I'm left wondering what I really updated only to find I wasted 700 MB to download 60 more block types lol Obviously I'm exaggerating a little here as most often bug fixes are inluding but you know what I mean.
                          Not being picky lol. but they are currently working on bandits and quest and much as well. Just got to try and keep in mind console is only getting finished content. Pc is still in development so it does take time. Many games I know of take 4 to 8 years in development the only difference is you don't hear about them until they get about done with it. For this they let you play while making it or at least on pc. Console is just going to fall behind or at least till they are out of development. It kinda is what it is type of things.

Comment

Originally posted by crazywildfire View Post
                            Not being picky lol. but they are currently working on bandits and quest and much as well. Just got to try and keep in mind console is only getting finished content. Pc is still in development so it does take time. Many games I know of take 4 to 8 years in development the only difference is you don't hear about them until they get about done with it. For this they let you play while making it or at least on pc. Console is just going to fall behind or at least till they are out of development. It kinda is what it is type of things.
                            Thats rough, but understandable with Console limitations. it seems like the PC is way ahead of what the console has. but for all the extra stuff, maybe a new map layout would help? I feel like its still missing something important, or at least something that does the job in adding some real content here.

Comment

Working...
                            X