Vanishing buildings along with all my loot!

wasnotgod

I play on the Xbox1 with a mate online and at about day 50 the bas we have built well half of it vanishes along with all out loot and crates etc.

Now reading through all the posts all I can see is the team are aware of this blah blah blah, I wont to know how can you releise a game with so many bugs and problems that is stopping people playing the game they have paid good money for, the game is floored and should be pulled.

Now unless you have some useful info please dont bother to reply with the usual rubbish, I paid for a game I want to play that game without it crashing and loosing days of grinding.

Hi wasnotgood,

I am sorry to hear you were hit by MD5 errors. There is a workaround that another XB1 player found that appears to work for almost all XB1 players to help avoid MD5 errors after crashes. As the workaround is player found and unofficial, caution is advised as it involves resyncing and deleting data - https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?69218-Possible-work-around-and-or-solution-to-md5-crashes(base-wipes-resets)

If your MD5 did not occur because of a crash, please let me know under what circumstances you noticed it occurring and I will pass this information onto the team.

Clare

Archived