I'm ok!

Clare

Hi all,

I had my mutant abilities removed and have returned to standard-player-ville. I'm sorry I couldn't post before, I needed to wait for those to be removed so nothing I said could be misinterpreted as official news, along with various other technicalities.

The messages I have received and seen on the forums and on Twitter have been SO amazing, I feel like a Grinch at Christmas!

While I wont be around the forums Mon-Fri 9-whenever, like I was, I do hope to be here regularly enough to chat with everyone, and maybe even help out those who still need it where I can.

Also, for those who didn't see my Twitter post (Thank you irjvik for sharing it originally!) it's here:

<--- save me retyping it.

Thank you all again so much, I don't think I can ever thank you enough. Oh and extra thanks to Roland for the new title, I shall do my best to live up to it lol!

Clare

[EDIT] frick, I just realized I'll never catchup to Guppycur now...

In SG Daniel Jackson has ascended and come back once or twice. (I didn't keep track of all that)

He died twice, ascended with the good / ignorant ancients once, 2nd time, he made it to the "pearly gates" so to speak, decided not to ascend and came back, then joined The Ori once as well. 2 deaths, 1 official ascension. Though he did come close to death a few more times where he needed the sarcophagus to heal.

Hi all,

I had my mutant abilities removed and have returned to standard-player-ville. I'm sorry I couldn't post before, I needed to wait for those to be removed so nothing I said could be misinterpreted as official news, along with various other technicalities.

The messages I have received and seen on the forums and on Twitter have been SO amazing, I feel like a Grinch at Christmas!

While I wont be around the forums Mon-Fri 9-whenever, like I was, I do hope to be here regularly enough to chat with everyone, and maybe even help out those who still need it where I can.

Also, for those who didn't see my Twitter post (Thank you irjvik for sharing it originally!) it's here:

<--- save me retyping it.

Thank you all again so much, I don't think I can ever thank you enough. Oh and extra thanks to Roland for the new title, I shall do my best to live up to it lol!

Clare

[EDIT] frick, I just realized I'll never catchup to Guppycur now...

Welcome back!

Awww, Clare! Great to see you, and glad you're okay :) I know I already messaged you on Twitter, you're quite honestly the binder of the console community. And I don't even PLAY on the console anymore (been over a year now, I think), but I am glued to checking the forums every-so-often. Hope your new job goes well (*cough*TFPshouldhireClare*cough*) -- I really should get that cough checked out, sorry.

Good to see you fellow Zombie slayer. Glad you are back to at least talk. So does this mean I definitely can get in your game now and take those pies :)

Ha, aw man, you think they're around long enough to be stolen? I INHALE those pies.

Nice to have to back Clare. Will have to get used to new avatar.

And don't worry about catching up to guppy. Not everyone is like him. Posting from bathroom, theaters, bed, etc plus I think he is mutated and has a third arm....maybe even a fourth...

Awww, Clare! Great to see you, and glad you're okay :) I know I already messaged you on Twitter, you're quite honestly the binder of the console community. And I don't even PLAY on the console anymore (been over a year now, I think), but I am glued to checking the forums every-so-often. Hope your new job goes well (*cough*TFPshouldhireClare*cough*) -- I really should get that cough checked out, sorry.

Thank you again :)

Goldenrod Tea and some warm blueberry pie and you'll be right as rain.

Need to provide your own pie though. My stocks are all accounted for.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice to have to back Clare. Will have to get used to new avatar.

And don't worry about catching up to guppy. Not everyone is like him. Posting from bathroom, theaters, bed, etc plus I think he is mutated and has a third arm....maybe even a fourth...

I figured a fresh start needed a fresh avatar :)

Guppy is possibly just an Octopus in human clothing.

Welcome back Clare! As a relative newcomer to 7DTD I obviously haven't become as familiar with you as some of the other members here, but you showed up straight away to help me with my first issue and I could tell immediately how dedicated to the role you were.

Now the big question is, do you play PC as well as console? I have one foot firmly in each camp. :)

Thank you Duffmeister :)

I own both the PC version, and PS4 version of the game. I got the PC version before console was released and I own a PS4. I did have access to the XB1 version in the office, but do not own an XB1. However I do play a lot of games on my PC with an XB1 controller. I'll prob pick up an XB1 at some stage. Currently have too many games I wanna play lol.

Thanks Mantra. Both were drawn by me, prob should've updated the other one a long time ago, but people got used to it =]

Wow, maybe art should be your next calling...they are very good.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you Duffmeister :)

I own both the PC version, and PS4 version of the game. I got the PC version before console was released and I own a PS4. I did have access to the XB1 version in the office, but do not own an XB1. However I do play a lot of games on my PC with an XB1 controller. I'll prob pick up an XB1 at some stage. Currently have too many games I wanna play lol.

Glad to see I am not the only one using a controller

Wow, maybe art should be your next calling...they are very good.

Glad to see I am not the only one using a controller

Thank you, it's what I'm trained in, and did it for a while. Bit out of practice but wouldn't mind going back.

It varies from game to game. RTS, FPS etc is mouse and keyboard, Dark Souls, Dead Cells etc are all controller. Depends on my play style / accuracy required... And ofc controller support.

Archived