I have Ark and just got The Forest, 7 Days To Die developers really sleeping on what

knighthonor

I have the platinum trophy for 7 days to Die, I love this game but I feel the developers are sleeping on how big of a game this could be if it had the support behind it on the developers end of things. More updates more new features etc. These other games like Ark and The Forest are also good but the voxel aspect of this game is really underestimated. On PC this game may have better competition, but on Console, 7 Days to die is the LeBron Heat of the East.

I am curious if the limitations in updates are because of a lack of funding or because of the limitations of the console. Because what your all think about developers using GoFundMe to fund the further development of the console version since Taletale went down not too long ago?

lol, this post is such fail.

My suggestion, do some research, cuz you're really behind on that. Console publishers (aka Telltale) went bankrupt without notice. With that said, the future development for the console version of this game is unclear at the moment. PC version of this game on the other hand... is doing great.

there is no unity voxel game currently to compare to with 7 days to die. if it is not a full voxel it doesnt count.

:)

Actually, that's not entirely true. Rising World is a fully voxel based game like 7 Days to Die. But... unfortunately, they don't have the budget to get that game updated on a regular basis (they don't even have enemy mobs yet). So while 7 Days to Die is multiple years ahead of Rising World in development, they do use the same voxel engine.

I think Wurm Unlimited is also fully voxel based too... but that's just another very flawed game.

What's the news?

Omg, dude... seriously?

Console publishers (aka Telltale) went bankrupt without notice. With that said, the future development for the console version of this game is unclear at the moment. PC version of this game on the other hand... is doing great.

I actually think The Forest is a broken mess of a game. So I don't know what point your trying to make with that.

I was actually talking about how tidy the graphics look. Maybe I should have just said look at a17 it looks very much like the polished graphics of the forest. Knowing the fanbois would spout some rubbish about it being a different game.

This forum is and has been a total waists of time for any type of constructive critism.

Lets face it... console version of this game is a dead duck even if tfp get the rights from telltale to carry on with console updates that wont be for years.

I think the whole telltale fiasco has damaged tfps reputation with a lot of console gamers. Even though this had nothing to do with them.

All though I'm sure the few fanbois that are still here will still defend the brokeness of the console version.

Don't get me wrong if tfp somehow fix their shiz with the console and magically bring out other games in this genre I'd be buying it as i enjoy still playing 7dtd

Flame proof pants on.... bring it

I was actually talking about how tidy the graphics look. Maybe I should have just said look at a17 it looks very much like the polished graphics of the forest. Knowing the fanbois would spout some rubbish about it being a different game.

This forum is and has been a total waists of time for any type of constructive critism.

Lets face it... console version of this game is a dead duck even if tfp get the rights from telltale to carry on with console updates that wont be for years.

I think the whole telltale fiasco has damaged tfps reputation with a lot of console gamers. Even though this had nothing to do with them.

All though I'm sure the few fanbois that are still here will still defend the brokeness of the console version.

Don't get me wrong if tfp somehow fix their shiz with the console and magically bring out other games in this genre I'd be buying it as i enjoy still playing 7dtd

Flame proof pants on.... bring it

You calling me a fanboy? Do you not know my history with this game and the devs?

Also, this entire forum is filled with constructive criticism of this game, maybe you should take a better look instead of making so many assumptions.

You calling me a fanboy? Do you not know my history with this game and the devs?

Also, this entire forum is filled with constructive criticism of this game, maybe you should take a better look instead of making so many assumptions.

I'll answer you 2 questions...

1. no I do not know about you and your relationship with devs... guess what? I don't care!

2. any criticism is always and I mean always met with fanbois ;) banging on about console inability and always someone else's fault. I have been a member of the console forum since release if I remember correctly. These are not assumptions but more an observation.so please take your hostile response of my criticism and poke it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived