Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm on XBOX1 and started a new game after not playing for quite sometime. The map I didn't completely explore yet. Only on day 24 and no mini bike book yet but got all the parts waiting. But the map has lots of rivers. Also finally found a big town two days ago playing. Also the town is so big its cut into two biomes of winter and green area. Also every building and shop is there I believe. I even built a bridge with wood frames going across a large river. Also plenty of them two wall brick houses that have a stove and sink and toilet. Most of them sinks have wrenches.

https://xboxclips.com/GRAW2ROBZ/9bef...3-09eaac632eb7

Oh the name of the map I gave it is "Fuzzy". Plenty of rivers is nice for drinking water anywhere you build a base. Only bad part is the book store didn't have the mini bike book. Also seems so far the air drops for supplies all mainly land in the rivers. So I might have to do some swimming later today and hope a mini bike book or sniper rifle is in the crates.

Comment

If anyone is still looking for seeds this 1 has lots of traders. The eastern side of map is where some water and wasteland is kocated, but as no traders are over there it is not a problem.

Seed name: Ghostlight (capital G)

10 cities 4 crossroads 15 traders!

If you build about 700 N / 1200 W you are pretty close to 7 traders

Comment

Seed name: Ghostlight (capital G)
        On this
        map
        Sure?

Comment

I found an interesting seed online today for console. Although, I'm not entirely sure if anyone has posted this seed yet, but figured I'd give it a shot. With that being said, it has a total of (11) Towns, (3) Hub Cities, (2) Missile Silos, (10) Traders and also includes an Oreally Auto Parts as well.

Seed Name: BASE test

NOTE: Map seeds are case sensitive, and don't forget about the space between BASE and test when entering the seed... Enjoy!

Seed Credit: Jon Zane (Reddit)

Comment

Working...
          X