Looking for friends PS4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for friends PS4

I recently bought 7 Days to Die and have had some fun playing with my younger brother. We've only made it to day 8 but I think I'm doing a good job learning the various dynamics of the game. I am having quite a lot of fun playing it, but haven't been able to play as much due to my brother not being able to play as often as me. I've tried playing alone but it's just not the same so I'm looking for some friends to start a new world. I'd prefer that you were 15 or older (I'm 18) and are fairly active. If you're interested message me on PSN: True2TheBluee (yes, it's two e's). Also, I must say that I'm still fairly new to the game so don't expect me to know everything, though I can learn quickly.

Sent request

Sent you a friend request down to start a new game.

Psn: KingGodzirra

Comment

I'm on day 52 with a awesome base! If ur interested in joining me let me know. Psn BlazinTurtle

Comment

More is merrier

Yeah. I can relate to the problem being all alone playing a game that has such immense multiplayer capabilities. You can add EasyNorwegian85 if you like.

Comment

Join

Can i join from uk my psn name is same as above but look for military pic lvl 13 trothies

Comment

I also have been playing by myself if anyone will allow me. To help them my psn is bonezsz_

P. S. Im not a d*** ill follow your rules juss tired of playing alone.

Comment

Working...
            X