ps4 - couch co op - secure chest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ps4 - couch co op - secure chest

Wasn't able to find my answer thru search.

Am I missing something with the co op player not being able to access my secured chests?
    I have been in game a while and wife wanted to play. We didn't have a lot of time in game this morning to play, we just wanted to see where she spawned in. I sent her to one of my chest to get gear and she was not able to open it.
    She tried all the chest I had and none worked. I didn't notice anything when I had the chest open to unlock or allow other players.
    Am I missing something obvious? (Wouldn't be the first time haha)

Thanks in advance for your help!

When you point your crosshairs at the chest hold in circle, you should see some options and the one on the right looks like a padlock, just click on that and it will unlock it for anyone else in your game. There is also other options you can make passcodes for the chest instead of fully unlocking them.

Comment

I knew I was missing something simple. thank you much JSweaty009!

Comment

Originally posted by dsellman95 View Post
        I knew I was missing something simple. thank you much JSweaty009!
        No problem man, took me some time to figure it out lol

Comment

I believe any chest made and put down in multi-player comes locked! Follow what the other guy said to unlock for everyone!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Illdielater View Post
            I believe any chest made and put down in multi-player comes locked! Follow what the other guy said to unlock for everyone!!!
            This is true, secure wood chest, supply chests, gun safes will all be locked until you change it like the way I said.

Comment

Working...
            X