I have survived the outbreak. Is anyone out there

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have survived the outbreak. Is anyone out there

ALOHA this is BYKmatty Playing in the 808, I have survived the outbreak. Is anyone out there? looking for fellow survivors that want to band together and survive. its just to fricking hard going at it alone.

PS4 BYKmatty66
    Hawaii time
    playing from 8:30-10:30 during the weeks and longer on weekends

hello?..................this it BYKmatty calling all 808 players...............................are you out there?..................Hello?
    Last edited by BYKmatty; 07-22-2016, 11:13 PM.

To the voice on the other end....

Hello...Hello.....Are you there? I am located in Louisiana, so far there are about 4 survivors i have found, we are building a settlement, we have also been working on a farm. We have defenses up and running but only on Day 4. Any survivors are welcome,keep your head high. There are others out there, help who you come across, survive, dont give in. We hope to meet up soon, also be warned a group of survivors are out there also posing as salvation, dont be fooled..........I hope this signal is strong enough to reach you........Twinkster30 out.

Comment

O god there are others................thank you god....thank you! I will look you up Twinkster30. I managed to run into another fellow survivor and he has ben training me to be a stronger survivor. we have a remarkable 2 story police station. W.....had...... fight.... 8 Z's but now we are fortifying........ making it a home base. I now know how to find clay and to make a forge and a shiv.............have deer meat and can....goods and........once its fortified we are going to head out and scavange the ♥♥♥♥ out of the countryside. make 2 other hideouts.

say save Louisiana....................808 out!

Comment

Working...
      X