Seeking Sexual Tyrannosauruses for the Apocalypse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seeking Sexual Tyrannosauruses for the Apocalypse

Hey fellow survivors. I have a house in a game running on "open" multiplayer with about a dozen sleeping bags in it from all the people playing at random times/days. However, it's getting up there in days and I'm getting a lot of random youngsters popping in. So, I'd like to start a "private" server this time around.

Living in the same room with 20 other players I noticed that 1 or 2 of the players would take the other guys' things without asking. I didn't might sharing but it could be a problem if someone got kicked with our guns, died with our med kits, etc. So, I am thinking about gathering players to try building our own small town where everyone has their own rooms, houses, etc. We can wall the whole town, pull up a pint and wait for this whole z craziness to blow over eh?

About me: I'm a 36 years old, mic'ed. I can be on for long periods of time (will probably be on until after 1-3 am). I'm fairly-skilled at playing and can usually keep myself alive. I've played with some really great guys that watch each others' backs and it helps. But, I can always use more mates. That's where you come in.

About you: Seeking someone grown and sexy 21+. You must have a mic. You can collect your own belongings and not share in the community goods if you want. However, if you eat my meat and drink my water, use my tools, etc. then please return the favor and put your inventory into a community chest for us to use too. No squeaky voiced younglings cussing and messing ♥♥♥♥ up please.

I'll generate a fresh private multiplayer world so you don't have to join on day 30 or something. So that the game doesn't progress too far while some players are offline I'll change the length of time to 2 rl hours per in-game day.

so in review:
    • Private server
    • 2 hour days. Will probably fit day 1-7 day today and tomorrow. I can also post schedules so that you can reliably know when the server will be up to play on it.
    • Must join party with mic
    • You can use the stuff I put in the community boxes, but if you do, please leave your own stuff too.
    • You can make a private house, room, whatever in our settlement for yourself. Lock your stuff down and eat sham in your underwear with the curtains pulled, whatever.
    • I'll probably build a castle "keep" style mead hall where we can gather and use forges in my house. In the common area, I'll leave stuff for you guys to use. I love hunting and collected 60 meat last night just from pigs, deer, etc.

Other game settings
    • Difficulty (Default)
    • Zombies - Never Run (Classic)
    • Enemy Aggression - Normal (Cannot sense you at night)
    • Daylight Length - Extended to 18 hours.

Mod Options
    • Drop on Death - Toolbelt Only.
    • Drop on Quit - Nothing
    • Enemy Memory - 30 Seconds
    • Enemy Spawning - 100%
    • Block Durability - This setting will change. During the first few days, I'll use soft block durability (25% strength) to make chopping trees, rocks, mining, and entering safes easy like butter. Saves me rubberbanding my controller R2. After we get some supplies and digging finished, I'll crank it to hard block durability ie. 100 (or even double strength 200%).
    • Loot respawn will be 5 days.
    • Loot abundance will be 100-200%.
    • Airdrops 24 hours with marks -on-
    • Cheat mode is -off-

Now, regarding multiplayer:

Every player that joins will get a claim block. Keep it in your backpack because if you noticed above, you won't drop it on death (or don't die).
    • I'll expand everyone's claim zone to 31 so you all can have some scarface cribs.
    • The deadzone or mandatory space between player houses will be 1 square.
    • The claim block, once placed will NOT decay.
    • The claim block will give your walls INFINITE hardness. This means nobody can enter the houses you make in my town without your permission.

Rules:

Don't be an ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥?
    Don't steal. If you use something put it back when you're done.
    Don't waste supplies like using all our ammo hunting a chicken.
    Don't attack fellow players unless allied with them and/or they give you permission.

PSN: ID_N13

(eye-dee space number 13). Msg or post your PSN for an invite.

Going to send you a PM shortly.

Comment

I'll help out. Psn - CrostonMandem

Comment

PSN - AstralCannibal21

I really like that someone is making a community server.

Comment

I'm down. Sounds good. Name: G-Skill92

Comment

Would love to get in this server, currently on a single player Day 98 on pretty much the same settings except I turned zombie spawns up to 200% on day 55.

My PSN is Evodj44, I have a mic and I'm Online A lot

I enjoy hunting also and will earn my keep, what's the policy on underground space between houses though?

Comment

I'm in

Count me in can start tonight
              Patch2041

Comment

Seems like you have a server full.. and atm, I have more games than I can focus on...
                But I want to cast my vote for the best heading ever

Comment

Just an update: We have a really crazy set up at the moment. We're just south of the 0.0 town. There is a nearly 90 degree straight vertical cliff-face that we have dug a bunker into the side.

A few guys carved bedrooms off of the main hall where the forge is and locked their own bunker doors. Some guys are digging their own man caves and others are making buildings outside the caves. It's kind of like a ghetto drunken minas tirath or helmsdeep.

There's a couple communal chests where guys leave their spare schematics, weapon parts, etc. Have a penny leave one and all that.

We sometimes get more people than 4 wanting to join at the same time but there's a pretty quick turn-over as people come and go. If you see me online and want an invite just message me. PSN ID_N13 (eye dee underscore en thirteen)

Comment

I'm in

I will be on tonight

Comment

"Block Durability - This setting will change. During the first few days, I'll use soft block durability (25% strength) to make chopping trees, rocks, mining, and entering safes easy like butter. Saves me rubberbanding my controller R2. After we get some supplies and digging finished, I'll crank it to hard block durability ie. 100 (or even double strength 200%)."

this setting works against you for collecting materials. If your turn it to lowest then you will chop a tree down faster and thus get less material. it would be prudent to set it to high for harvesting, while it takes more time to harvest a tree you get more lumber from the harvest. then on specific days turn it to lowest to hit those safes fast and then turn it up again.

Comment

Working...
                      X