Looking For Players - PS4 edition

Clare

Hi all,

NoBloodMoon requested I add in a sticky dedicated to finding players for Online Multiplayer games. Especially for new players who are looking for people to hang out with.

So this thread is for ye, share PSN names and get surviving!

Clare

Private game

I have a private game that me and a few of my friends have been playing. its day 80 and im wondering if there is a way to open the game up to the public so that I can let other people in or if I would have to start a completely new game? also, I would be happy to invite anyone who is looking for people to play with. my name on ps4 is Homowerewolf. Just send me a friend request and let me know you're from the forum.

New at this...

Hi Guys (and girls)

I'm relatively new at this so apologise for the novice questions in advance! I've only just got my ps4 and have been playing for about a week on solo survival but wanted to try out multiplayer but no idea where to start....what is PvP and PvE, and how do you add someone's psn? Also any recommendations for someone to join who won't get frustrated by having a newbie join, would be great! Thanks

PVE is player vs. entity or player versus enemy AI (zombie, bear, etc.). PVP is player versus player. Players take on each other and kill each other off.

To answer your second question, just add your PSN ID to your post (ex. My PSN ID is MrLear1980) and people can search it and add you to their friends.

Thank you! That's made a lot more sense now lol! My PSN is x_lauren_w_x so feel free to add. Based in UK

Always Down To Play

my psn is MATTYCONCHATTY

I'm always looking to find people to play with and have a good group of friends to join in every once in a while. I play all hours sometimes i'm up until four sometimes in bed by eight. so your timezone doesn't bother me i play with people from UK, Ireland, Germany, and many other places, but I'm Based in Washington State USA. Go Seahawks.