Would anyone be interested?

II Blittz II

Hi, everyone

I've been considering on purchasing 7 Days to Die for (XB1) console, and was wondering if, anyone would be interested in playing if I was to buy the game for the Xbox One? And to make a long story short. I'm willing to play duos or in a group with others if there's any room available. I also enjoy Achievement Hunting as well, which I'm also willing to play and help each other out with certain Achievements that requires playing with other players online.

With that being said, I'm mature, respectable and definitely know how to play and work well with others online. I'd also like to mention that, griefing or stealing of any kind is something I'm totally against so, you definitely don't have to worry about that at all. And lastly, for those of you who are serious and interested in playing, please comment down below and let me know what you think? Also, please feel free to ask me any questions or concerns you might have, thanks!

*More Info:

1.) Age: 34

2.) Gender: Male

3.) Location: New England, USA

4.) Platform: Xbox One

5.) XBL: II Blittz II

*UPDATE: 2/28/20

I ended up buying the game for XB1 regardless if anyone is willing to play or not? I'm still interested if anyone else is looking for someone to play with regularly. Let me know... Cheers!

- Blittz

Archived