X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

7days to die Players needed! Xbox one!

I am looking for people who

Have a mic!
    Actually want to play the game not mess about! ( obviously i don't mind having a laugh)
    Are going to play majority of the time( not just play once and not play again)

I am currently on 10 days in! I do not have a base ( im living in the top of a house, i spawned near a village so i just looted it as much as possible) I have a cement mixer and forge ready to start making a base + i have a cool idea for a base!
    Maybe we could start a stream, idk!

So if you are game, i am on the xbox one and my gamertag is vR District, send me a message ill invite you to a party!

Not to be rude but how do you people keep ending up in this part of the forum? At least 10 threads daily are from console players asking console related question in the PC forum.

Comment

Originally posted by u2020bullet View Post
      Not to be rude but how do you people keep ending up in this part of the forum? At least 10 threads daily are from console players asking console related question in the PC forum.
      I will apologize for my console brethren, not sure why they are when you can see both pc and console sections. I accidentally did it once asking a question but wont on pc side again.

Comment

My bad dude, i have only just noticed it says pc, i just click multiplayer and click new thread, i will be sure to find the console part next time

Comment

No issue, just getting the feeling that they should switch the positioning of the forums, or just make 2 large subforums, one for pc and one for console and then keep the relevant subforums such as MP inside.

Comment

Working...
          X