Looking For Players - XB1 edition

Clare

Hi all,

NoBloodMoon requested I add in a sticky dedicated to finding players for Online Multiplayer games. Especially for new players who are looking for people to hang out with.

So this thread is for ye, share gamertags and get surviving!

Clare

Hi I'm on Xbox one gamertag JackWHU looking to join others on 7d2d... easy going English ADULT just wanna play this game with others rather than on my own... please message me JackWHU thanks

Yo man, cant garuntee i will have space all the time but you are welcome to join us. Im 30, not sure if im an Adult, guess legally i am ;) but i just chill out with my mate on there, we have a pretty epic base that requires so daily maintenance then we tend to go off on an overnight loot run after a horde night - welcome to join anyway, usually on from about 7:30ish if not before (I'm UK too..)

Thanks nobloodmoon

Yeah if that's ok to join I will even if it's only now and then :) it's a start.... yeah man I'm happy to go hunt for stuff and help out your group, I'm always online... is your Xbox gamertag nobloodmoon ? Mine is JackWHU please add :) thanks man 👍

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah if that's ok to join I will even if it's only now and then it's a start.... yeah man I'm happy to go hunt for stuff and help out your group, I'm always online... is your Xbox gamertag nobloodmoon ? Mine is JackWHU please add thanks man 👍

Yeah if that's ok to join I will even if it's only now and then :) it's a start.... yeah man I'm happy to go hunt for stuff and help out your group, I'm always online... is your Xbox gamertag nobloodmoon ? Mine is JackWHU please add :) thanks man

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah if that's ok to join I will even if it's only now and then it's a start.... yeah man I'm happy to go hunt for stuff and help out your group, I'm always online... is your Xbox gamertag nobloodmoon ? Mine is JackWHU please add thanks man

I think weirdly, you have inadvertently added me already :D Im SlicerPizza , i'll be on tonight fella ill ping you into the party when im on

Looking for eastern US people that want to make big builds.

Hey All, Im looking for people that would want to make massive builds and could play a lot. I want a team of 4. I'm on eastern time and can play anytime. I would prefer if you were over 18 or someone pretty mature with a headset and mic my GT is Radex73.

I'll be on from 18:30 UK time. Day 127 , monster base that i need to sort SE side on but shouldnt take too long. I'd prefer a chill player with headset as i dont want to run around with a mute or a squeaker. 20+. I'll be on tonight and the majority of the weekend if people around , usually on till 3-4am on weekend :) lets go have a zombie party - ive got beers ;)

Game wanted

Hey I'm looking for a game to join. I started a single player board not knowing I couldn't add players online. In day 331 with 2 super bases. So I know what I'm doin and have mic. Looking to join a new or already started game. Self taught but I know a lot of secrets and shortcuts. Beast returns13 is my tag. Leave a msg i will b on tonight if anybody playing

Yes , This is one of my public xbox gamer tags. I have had over 8 games on the xbox port since release, I have also servived hardcore ( perma death) to 372 days. Though that was a phase of just saying the " Could I make it 'ingame' one year and live to tell the tale. I have had pvp maps and since the last few updates since a few friends are now having connection problems, pvp has been shelved. I now run a single multiplayer Nav map. if I find a bug I try to find the trigger. other then that it is to just have fun. I am currently somewhere around day 80 plus. I will not stand for any dupping. it ruins the game people. And no I have not yet found a set of calipers so ammunition is ether salvaged or looted. I am well armed , but melee is my go to come hoard day.

I have a few others that play from time to time.

I am East coast US. and I try to play with out interruptions, as a family man I can tell you " LIFE DOSEN'T HAVE SEATBELTS!" . So when I have to hit the breaks to handle things in life, be prepared for the stop lol.

My game is always open to anyone that wants to come in and have a look around. So good luck survivors. We're going to need it.

New to the game looking for players

Sup new to the game looking for players to play with... 18+ preferred.. play usually everyday but sun-weds are the best times to hit me up for all day events. XBOX1 GT: bmcbabydk ... will play any set up random gen or nave. Already have some intro bases set up on both game types.