X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New Console Community Manager

Hey Survivors,
    You may have heard that tonight at Midnight 7 Days will be released on the Xbox One and Play Station 4 consoles. Although the console version and PC versions cannot play together and have some differences we have decided to make one forum work for all of us.

We know you knowledgeable PC players can help the console folks learn to play 7 Days to Die and will be great ambassadors to the Wasteland and Navezgane.

So without further ado I am pleased to Introduce our new Console Community Manager ‘Clare’ who will be spearheading these efforts.

So please welcome Clare to the forums and the community

Here is a new Console Bug Reports Section

Cheers Richard

Welcome to the forums, Clare!

Comment

Cheers for the intro Richard!

Hi guys! Excited to be here to have fun, kill some zombies and help you out in any way I can!

-Clare

Comment

Whereas I'm a PC player of 7 Days, I want to extend my congrats on the console release, and welcome Claire to our rowdy family here. Now get her a proper forum title.

Comment

Xbox One 7DTD

Hey Guys! I'm new here and very excited for the console release on Xbox One! I do have a question though. Will the version we are getting on console be on par with the latest update for the PC and will the console version get future updates? Thanks in advance for reading. Can't wait to get in and try to survive!

Comment

Hello, New to the forums...I look forward to my ps4 version of the game tonight. I also hope the ps4 version will keep up with future updates. I also play this on pc...Love this game!

Comment

Originally posted by szalkerous View Post
              Whereas I'm a PC player of 7 Days, I want to extend my congrats on the console release, and welcome Claire to our rowdy family here. Now get her a proper forum title.
              Rowdy? I'll fit in just fine so!

I like the title Entomologist, as one of my jobs is catching console bugs

Comment

Welcome to the madhouse, Clare and new console friends.

Comment

Hi Clare!
                  I am Benny from germany and new too :-P
                  I give my best to report bugs on Console with my ps4 ☺️
                  Greetings

Comment

Welcome Clare glad to have you on the forums. Congrats to all the console players, if it is even close to the PC version you guys have just landed a great game one that has fueled my creative juices for over 1400 hours now... Wait, what am I saying console could never compare to PC. Haha just teasing, kind of.. Any way I hope you guys get a lot of fun and enjoyment from it.
                    Last edited by Sorrowthief; 06-27-2016, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Bienvenido Clare! Hope you enjoy your time with us

Comment

Welcome to the jungle, Clare :-)

Comment

Originally posted by The Fun Pimp View Post
                          Hey Survivors,
                          You may have heard that tonight at Midnight 7 Days will be released on the Xbox One and Play Station 4 consoles.

time zone?

Comment

Big question is, is clare a pc master race gamer or a console gamer?

Comment

Originally posted by Lanseril_Storm View Post
                              Big question is, is clare a pc master race gamer or a console gamer?
                              Maybe Clare is a console master race gamer....

Comment

Working...
                              X