Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[09/06] Patch 3 going live today Tuesday 6th Sept

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    [09/06] Patch 3 going live today Tuesday 6th Sept

    Hi all!

    Patch 3 will be going live today, Tuesday the 6th of September.
    Some of you have already grabbed it on PS4. I believe the plan was to have both PS4 and XB1 go live around the same time (around noon PST from what I heard) but it seems PS4 went live a bit earlier.

    Apologies to the XB1 players who are stuck waiting, would speed it up if I could.

    If you are finding any issues with the Patch, PLEASE go to the console bug reports section of the forums. I will not be able to chase multiple bugs below - I know some of you are there already, I will get to your posts ASAP.

    Clare

    #2

    Comment


      #3
      https://media0.giphy.com/media/NXvbWznxGifYc/giphy.gif

      Comment


        #4
        the patch has gone live, am downloading now on xbox

        thanks


        can not find all the latest patch notes on official website
        Last edited by MasterChorx; 09-06-2016, 11:03 AM.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by SirSplintfast the Pungent View Post
          How do you do that? Mine just posts a link to the meme.

          Comment


            #6
            There's a bug now when going up or down ladders the food and drink percentages will drop.

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Stack1754 View Post
              There's a bug now when going up or down ladders the food and drink percentages will drop.9
              You're joking?

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by NavezGuy View Post
                You're joking?
                Sadly, no. Knowing this dev team, they won't fix it/break something new for another month. These guys don't 'hotfix' anything. Console players have to suffer this teams growing pains.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by Kidliquid01 View Post
                  Sadly, no. Knowing this dev team, they won't fix it/break something new for another month. These guys don't 'hotfix' anything. Console players have to suffer this teams growing pains.
                  "If you are finding any issues with the Patch, PLEASE go to the console bug reports section of the forums. I will not be able to chase multiple bugs below - I know some of you are there already, I will get to your posts ASAP."

                  Comment


                    #10
                    just use stairs

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by davethebakerx2 View Post
                      just use stairs
                      Stairs doesn't help the issue..

                      Comment


                        #12
                        A man is happy with this new patch. A man can finally play without interference.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by NavezGuy View Post
                          How do you do that? Mine just posts a link to the meme.
                          Use the little image option in the message box toolbar.

                          ... now if I could only figure out what kind of black magic is required to upload an avatar, I'll be set.

                          - - - Updated - - -

                          Originally posted by No_One View Post
                          A man is happy with this new patch. A man can finally play without interference.
                          Valar bughulis.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Hey, at least you console guys actually got a patch; the rest of us will probably be waiting another month (or longer) for the next one.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by Winston View Post
                              Hey, at least you console guys actually got a patch; the rest of us will probably be waiting another month (or longer) for the next one.
                              If they are going to make the game worse with every patch, we'd rather they didn't bother releasing one.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X