X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[09/06] Patch 3 going live today Tuesday 6th Sept

Hi all!

Patch 3 will be going live today, Tuesday the 6th of September.
    Some of you have already grabbed it on PS4. I believe the plan was to have both PS4 and XB1 go live around the same time (around noon PST from what I heard) but it seems PS4 went live a bit earlier.

Apologies to the XB1 players who are stuck waiting, would speed it up if I could.

If you are finding any issues with the Patch, PLEASE go to the console bug reports section of the forums. I will not be able to chase multiple bugs below - I know some of you are there already, I will get to your posts ASAP.

Clare

Comment

https://media0.giphy.com/media/NXvbWznxGifYc/giphy.gif

Comment

the patch has gone live, am downloading now on xbox

thanks

can not find all the latest patch notes on official website
        Last edited by MasterChorx; 09-06-2016, 11:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by SirSplintfast the Pungent View Post
          How do you do that? Mine just posts a link to the meme.

Comment

There's a bug now when going up or down ladders the food and drink percentages will drop.

Comment

Originally posted by Stack1754 View Post
              There's a bug now when going up or down ladders the food and drink percentages will drop.9
              You're joking?

Comment

Originally posted by NavezGuy View Post
                You're joking?
                Sadly, no. Knowing this dev team, they won't fix it/break something new for another month. These guys don't 'hotfix' anything. Console players have to suffer this teams growing pains.

Comment

Originally posted by Kidliquid01 View Post
                  Sadly, no. Knowing this dev team, they won't fix it/break something new for another month. These guys don't 'hotfix' anything. Console players have to suffer this teams growing pains.
                  "If you are finding any issues with the Patch, PLEASE go to the console bug reports section of the forums. I will not be able to chase multiple bugs below - I know some of you are there already, I will get to your posts ASAP."

Comment

just use stairs

Comment

Originally posted by davethebakerx2 View Post
                      just use stairs
                      Stairs doesn't help the issue..

Comment

A man is happy with this new patch. A man can finally play without interference.

Comment

Originally posted by NavezGuy View Post
                          How do you do that? Mine just posts a link to the meme.
                          Use the little image option in the message box toolbar.

... now if I could only figure out what kind of black magic is required to upload an avatar, I'll be set.

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by No_One View Post
                          A man is happy with this new patch. A man can finally play without interference.
                          Valar bughulis.

Comment

Hey, at least you console guys actually got a patch; the rest of us will probably be waiting another month (or longer) for the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by Winston View Post
                              Hey, at least you console guys actually got a patch; the rest of us will probably be waiting another month (or longer) for the next one.
                              If they are going to make the game worse with every patch, we'd rather they didn't bother releasing one.

Comment

Working...
                              X