X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[09/07][Message from the Team] - Ladder issue in Patch 3

Hi all,

I know a lot of you are posting about the ladder issue, and I haven't had a chance to reply to you all individually, but I want you to know I do hear you. The team are aware of the frustrations this issue has caused and below is a message from the team with regards to this issue.

"We have identified the cause of the ladder issue and have implemented a fix that we're currently testing out. We're hoping to have an expedited patch out for you relatively soon. Thank you for your support and patience."

Once I have more information on the Expedited Patch I will share it with you guys.

Clare
    Last edited by Clare; 09-07-2016, 03:46 PM. Reason: Realized title had the wrong date

Originally posted by Clare View Post
    Hi all,

I know a lot of you are posting about the ladder issue, and I haven't had a chance to reply to you all individually, but I want you to know I do hear you. The team are aware of the frustrations this issue has caused and below is a message from the team with regards to this issue.

"We have identified the cause of the ladder issue and have implemented a fix that we're currently testing out. We're hoping to have an expedited patch out for you relatively soon. Thank you for your support and patience."

Once I have more information on the Expedited Patch I will share it with you guys.

Clare
    I've have a problem with not being able to see the cobblestone frame when you lay it out. You can see it once you upgrade it with the cobblestone rocks. This started happening a few days before this patch.

Comment

Originally posted by Clare View Post
      Hi all,

Clare
      aww and i just made a witty episode about potatoes.

Comment

Originally posted by livi20082010@gmail.com View Post
        I've have a problem with not being able to see the cobblestone frame when you lay it out. You can see it once you upgrade it with the cobblestone rocks. This started happening a few days before this patch.
        This is a known issue from patch 2 that was not fixed in patch 3. Hopefully it shall be in the next patch.

Comment

Hello Clare,

Thank you for the update and thanks to the team for working on this issue so quickly!

Comment

Let's hope I can't play like this it's not practical

Comment

I am so happy to hear this patch will be expedited. I was at my brothers and his game was affected while we was playing splitscreen. I havent had a chance to test mine. I got home last night and have to work today. We was like noooooo. No 7DTD for us. Lol. I hope this gets donw quick cause I was craving some 7DTD after work today :-/

Comment

♥♥♥♥ yeah! Love the response to this issue

Comment

Although I got lucky and was unable to patch yesterday due to Sony network being down I have not experienced this bug. Was still able to play on last version. It is good to see a quick response to this issue. Thanks Clare for all you do. Good job by the team to responding so quickly. Keep up the good work. 👍

Comment

I am wondering what relatively soon and expedited means for this, like today or more like a week? I know we'll have more info when u do. I'm jus thinkin out loud. Also in laymans terms is there any way to explain what happened to make the ladders do that? I am jus curious and love to know stuff bout things like that. Great to hear a quick response, definitely.

Comment

xbox multiplayer

And can't see any message of the team about the xbox issues in multiplayer game??? You said the problem is solved, but nothing happend.
                      My friend is can join me now, but after 10 min he can do nothing. No looting, no crafting, no gathering.. and i can t see him anymore?? Fix it.
                      Multiplayer makes the most fun.. but you can t handle it.
                      Just to remember, before all those "patches" everthing worked fine..
                      Just fix it.........

Comment

Originally posted by skippy0330 View Post
                        Awesome! I love your vids. I'll watch it tomorrow.

Comment

Why...maybe?

Originally posted by Eddyjr2008 View Post
                          I am wondering what relatively soon and expedited means for this, like today or more like a week? I know we'll have more info when u do. I'm jus thinkin out loud. Also in laymans terms is there any way to explain what happened to make the ladders do that? I am jus curious and love to know stuff bout things like that. Great to hear a quick response, definitely.
                          I noticed since the patch the animation of the characters going up and down ladders is different...instead of legs not moving they now bend at the knee more realistically. I wonder if that has something to do with it?

For what it's worth, we tested the ladders last night and found if you go super slow up and down the ladders and try not to exit off of them "harshly" (double jump or jump off) you don't lose hunger.

Comment

Hmmmm yes My brother and I was jus naturally zooming around so that may of done it too. Also, we went up and down sets of 2-3 ladders with no hatch and it didnt happen so we thought yesssss it didnt affect us. Yea... lol then we got having to climb bigger sets of ladders even w/o hatches and it did it. Hmmm.

Comment

Does it involve....a fan?

Originally posted by skippy0330 View Post
                              I hope it doesn't involve a fan for your sake but that was some funny stuff. Hope your whiplash is better. LOL

Comment

Working...
                              X