X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[09/20] Action Pack DLC

Hi all!

A new DLC pack has gone live in the stores today. It contains 8 new skins: Angel, Butch, Hunter, Kane, Mia, Rose, Stone, and Vladimir!

DLC skins.jpg

As always, I want to remind you that the DLC is planned in advance, and the team that works on getting the DLC out is not the same team that fixes the bugs. The work on issues is in no way delayed or hindered by the DLC.

Clare

EDIT: Sorry about the potato-quality preview, I can only upload 5 images per post so attempted to stitch em together. Will grab a better one when I can!
    Last edited by Clare; 09-20-2016, 09:24 AM.

Fingers crossed this'll work...

Comment

You mean fingers crossed the skins work, or enlarging the image works? hehe jk

These look pretty cool. Thanks for the info Clare!

- - - Updated - - -

Is the 4th on 1st row Keanu Reeves? LOL

Comment

Ha the second looks like arnold Schwazenegger lol

Comment

This is great and all, but I think we were hoping for something a little juicer than this. I mean, do we really need anymore character skins? Do you have any news on upcoming A15 features that will be added to consoles? We want more POI's, draw distance improvements, new seeds to plant different plants, new zombies, new building items like draw bridges, tree houses, signs, double garage doors etc etc. We want things that are going to improve the game and the overall experience. Not this. Hopefully we'll be getting some more announcements very soon on things we can actually be excited about!

Sorry if I came across a little "grumpy", I was just expecting something different. Not more DLC. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by TheDinoRhino View Post
            This is great and all, but I think we were hoping for something a little juicer than this. I mean, do we really need anymore character skins? Do you have any news on upcoming A15 features that will be added to consoles? We want more POI's, draw distance improvements, new seeds to plant different plants, new zombies, new building items like draw bridges, tree houses, signs, double garage doors etc etc. We want things that are going to improve the game and the overall experience. Not this. Hopefully we'll be getting some more announcements very soon on things we can actually be excited about!

Sorry if I came across a little "grumpy", I was just expecting something different. Not more DLC. *sigh*
            As I said, the teams are different. I am working on getting info from the bugs team about all of the issues you mentioned above. However this DLC is planned well in advance and was due to be released around now anyway. I understand it's not the info you are looking for, but I am working on it.

Clare

Comment

Originally posted by Platypusmuerte View Post
              You mean fingers crossed the skins work, or enlarging the image works? hehe jk

These look pretty cool. Thanks for the info Clare!

- - - Updated - - -

Is the 4th on 1st row Keanu Reeves? LOL
              lol, the image, still not used to uploading images here.

Also yeah people on reddit mentioned Angel looks like Lara Croft, Butch is very Arnie esque as Raynekloud28 mentioned. Kane has a bit of Keanu in him...

Stone (second last) looks like Dwyane "the Rock" Johnson to me lol

Comment

I cant seem to find them in PS store, I restarted the console with no luck.
                Will they just show up throughout the day?

Comment

Originally posted by Mimikyu View Post
                  I cant seem to find them in PS store, I restarted the console with no luck.
                  Will they just show up throughout the day?
                  They are definately on the EU store under Add-Ons for the game. It is possible they may not have gone live in other stores yet.

I think the XB1 and PS4 us stores usually update by 12 noon PT.

Clare

Comment

Going to look for them right now! Always willing to support such an awesome game.

Comment

Originally posted by Clare View Post
                      As I said, the teams are different. I am working on getting info from the bugs team about all of the issues you mentioned above. However this DLC is planned well in advance and was due to be released around now anyway. I understand it's not the info you are looking for, but I am working on it.

Clare
                      Okay, fine. All I'm saying is that hopefully there will be some big announcements soon. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but I feel "the teams" need to show us that they're still going to support the game on consoles with future updates/features before shoving more DLC in our faces. Whether this DLC was planned in advance or not is irrelevant.

P.S. I didn't mention any issues above. I was referring to the A15 features we'd like to see on consoles.

Comment

Originally posted by TheDinoRhino View Post
                        Okay, fine. All I'm saying is that hopefully there will be some big announcements soon. I don't mean to be rude or anything, but I feel "the teams" need to show us that they're still going to support the game on consoles with future updates/features before shoving more DLC in our faces. Whether this DLC was planned in advance or not is irrelevant.

P.S. I didn't mention any issues above. I was referring to the A15 features we'd like to see on consoles.
                        I dunno TheDinoRhino, I would rather see stabilization updates to the version we currently have, before trying to add more features to it.

I LOVE everything I see in A15e but am happy to wait until things like hourly crashes, mini-bikes vanishing, horde lag, and view distance are in a better state before adding in draw bridges (I want those sooooo bad too..... ugh) and other neat new features.

The "teams" seem to be proving they are supporting the game already, by fixing issues and patching the game on a good schedule so far. (keep it up!!)

So my opinion would be to be patient, and hope for a solid 1.0.6 update to fix some of the remaining issues. Remember TheDinoRhino, there are still some people that cannot play at all, or cannot join MP games at all.

Just sayin. I too want A15e features, but realistically we need to be patient.

Comment

Originally posted by Clare View Post
                          lol, the image, still not used to uploading images here.

Also yeah people on reddit mentioned Angel looks like Lara Croft, Butch is very Arnie esque as Raynekloud28 mentioned. Kane has a bit of Keanu in him...

Stone (second last) looks like Dwyane "the Rock" Johnson to me lol
                          Yea sure looks very close. I look kinda like keanu myself so thats my new look. Move over Glenn. Heres comes John Wick! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Platypusmuerte View Post
                            I dunno TheDinoRhino, I would rather see stabilization updates to the version we currently have, before trying to add more features to it.

I LOVE everything I see in A15e but am happy to wait until things like hourly crashes, mini-bikes vanishing, horde lag, and view distance are in a better state before adding in draw bridges (I want those sooooo bad too..... ugh) and other neat new features.

The "teams" seem to be proving they are supporting the game already, by fixing issues and patching the game on a good schedule so far. (keep it up!!)

So my opinion would be to be patient, and hope for a solid 1.0.6 update to fix some of the remaining issues. Remember TheDinoRhino, there are still some people that cannot play at all, or cannot join MP games at all.

Just sayin. I too want A15e features, but realistically we need to be patient.
                            I agree. I would like some info on patch 1.06, jus to have an idea of expected fixes. Like the one patch, i cant remember which one, where they told us in advance what fixes they was lookin at implementing into the next patch. I am okay with waiting fir feature until the game is more stable for everyone. It may kill me in the process but im willing lol

Comment

I don't expect we'll get anymore of the A15 stuff on console until A15 goes to the stable build. That being said, I NEED me some distant terrain something fierce.

Oh and POIs in the random gen. I'd be happy if we get that before anything else. I think that is #2 on everyone's list after the multiplayer fix for those poor souls who can't enjoy that yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X