X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[11/03] Message from the Team - Patch 5 Update and Notes

Hi all,

Patch 5 has gone to Sony and Microsoft for approval! Below are the notes from the team...

Some of ya'll are gonna like this...

Clare

PS: Do NOT post bug reports below, I will not chase them in here. Please post with AS MUCH INFOMATION AS POSSIBLE in the CONSOLE BUG REPORTS section of the forums.
    Please use this guide: https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...BEFORE-posting
    An post here: https://7daystodie.com/forums/forumd...le-Bug-Reports

And before you ask I do NOT have info on A15 yet, when I do I will post it in it's own post.

----------------

7 Days to Die [Console]
    Release Notes
    Patch 5.0
    PS4 Version 1.07
    XB1 Version 1.0.7.0

Hey folks! It’s about that time again! Patch 5 will be out in just a few short days. We think you’ll be pretty excited about some of our bug fixes so check out the list below!

Distant Terrain

* Distant terrain setting that allows you to see terrain in the distance

* It is set to OFF by default: Go to Options > Video > Display Distant Terrain to toggle it ON

* It is only available in single player and online multiplayer games (not local multiplayer)

* In online games, each player can toggle it on or off without conflicting with other players’ settings

Gameplay

* Fixed an issue where random gen maps would not generate certain Points of Interest
    o This will only be fixed on new random gen worlds created AFTER the installation of patch 5
    o Random gen worlds created before patch 5 will not include the fix

* Fixed an issue where switching between different random gen worlds on the same run of the game could sometimes cause terrain generation corruption. When this bug would occur, the terrain generation corruption could cause chunks to be in places they did not belong leading to incomplete buildings and vertical walls of terrain. The next time the map was loaded after starting the game fresh however, the system would recognize the corrupted chunks and automatically try to correct the terrain generation and any player made changes to these corrupted chunks would be lost. With this fix the terrain generation corruption should no longer occur when switching between random gen maps on the same run of the game.

* Fixed an issue where the experience level of some skills/perks would not display correctly after the system language had been changed

* Fixed an issue where changing the system language would cause some elements of worlds created with a different language setting to change location or reset

* Fixed an issue where hunger and hydration would drop if the player hit the Guide or PS button on the controller to return to the dashboard or home screen

* Changed the quest tracker so that it will appear during local multiplayer games

Art/Audio

* Fixed an issue in which the SFX of certain weapons would only be audible for the first player in split screen

Hope you all are as excited for Patch 5 as we are! As always, thank you for your continued support and patience. We couldn’t do this without you!
    Last edited by Clare; 11-04-2016, 05:29 PM.

YAY!

Comment

Nothing about the multiplayer problem? Lol....

No words for this

When the multiplayer-destroying patch came up I was like: "yeah these guys will fix it quick maybe I can play during my september holidays again." Now I'm even not even confident anymore that this gets fixed in 2016
      Last edited by maverekt; 11-03-2016, 12:40 PM.

Comment

Oh snap!

Comment

So when is alpha 15.... hahahahha just kidding, jus kidding. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I am so excited. Woooooo. Lol. Distant terrain and POIs is my favs I think. Yessss.

Comment

Originally posted by maverekt View Post

No words for this
            They found that it's an Internet thing. I upgraded and solved the problem. If your mps is lower than the host your game will kick you out

Comment

So 40mbits down and 6 mbits upload are to less to play that game? Lol world record

Comment

Originally posted by timi1971 View Post
                They found that it's an Internet thing. I upgraded and solved the problem. If your mps is lower than the host your game will kick you out
                Yeah buddy that's not the problem. I can't connect to people who don't even have fiber but they can connect to pretty much anyone

Comment

Originally posted by Cjm92 View Post
                  Yeah buddy that's not the problem. I can't connect to people who don't even have fiber but they can connect to pretty much anyone
                  Sorry to say, I have never had any problems playing Multiplayer, People have never had a problem connecting to any of my hosted games either. If the people that are having the problems are on PS4 Please add me to your PSN, if you are having the problem on your Xbox, well...thats your problem right there, Buy a PS4, and we will try and see if you can connect to my hosted games.

PSN: Tribalkrazed

I am running a 100gb down and 50mb up connection.

And again, this is not the right place to make complaints. If you think you have a bug post complete specs of everything in the bug forums.

Comment

Yay!!! Thanks Clare and tfp! Finally be able to see where we are running! Lol

- - - Updated - - -

Originally posted by Eddyjr2008 View Post
                    So when is alpha 15.... hahahahha just kidding, jus kidding. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I am so excited. Woooooo. Lol. Distant terrain and POIs is my favs I think. Yessss.
                    Trust you eddy!

- - - Updated - - -

No words for this

When the multiplayer-destroying patch came up I was like: "yeah these guys will fix it quick maybe I can play during my september holidays again." Now I'm even not even confident anymore that this gets fixed in 2016
                    Some bugs are easier to fix than others, it may not be entirely tfp either

Comment

ah damn i was not first

Comment

Fantastic, thanks for the updated info Clare!

Looking forward to getting back to smashing zombies with the wife. Wife and I had to resort to GTAV to kill each other, and man thats getting old LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by skippy0330 View Post
                          ah damn i was not first
                          Sorry dude, I literally got into work and the post came up and I got number 1 LOL.

Comment

So 40mbits down and 6 mbits upload are to less to play that game? Lol world record
                            No, its not all about speeds, if you car can do 200 mph how good is it if you are in bumper to bumper traffic? Or if you have speed bumps installed specifically for your kind of car (its called throttling, a lot of isp's do it to gaming and streaming to conserve banwitdth)

http://www.howtogeek.com/165481/how-...et-connection/

So if you are one of those people who like to pirate everything and download a lot. your isp is screwing you over.

Comment

Woohoo! Not long til I can start a multi map with POIs! Thanks for the update Claire

Comment

Working...
                              X