Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[12/13] Message from the Team - Patch 6 in Submission (notes included)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[12/13] Message from the Team - Patch 6 in Submission (notes included)

Hi all!

Below are the patch notes passed onto me from the team for Patch 6.

-Please do not post bug reports etc below. This thread is for the discussion of the patch ONLY. There is a section for bug reporting.
    -No I do not have further info on A15 features or updates on MD5 and Multiplayer issues. When I have those updates they will get their own post.

Thanks,
    Clare

----------------------

7 Days to Die [Console]
    Release Notes
    Patch 6.0
    PS4 Version 1.08
    XB1 Version 1.0.8.0

Hey all! Patch 6 is just around the corner! We’ve got a boatload of fixes we think you’ll like! Check out the preview list below.

* The Journal –collects in-game tips and experiences as the player progresses through the game, acting as both an explanation of game mechanics and as a chronology of player experiences. The Journal is a primary page available via the window paging button at the top of the screen or via the radial menu

* Dynamic Blood Moon Horde Difficulty – this system automatically adjusts the difficulty of the horde that a player gets on horde night to offer a challenge better suited to them. Difficulty is determined by the following:
    o How long the player has lived without a death
    o The level of the player
    o The game difficulty settings
    o How many players are in a group

*Note* The horde will keep coming until dawn breaks; the player will clear the “real” horde at some point but will continue to get a zombie or two for the duration of the night

* Container Sorting –provides an option to automatically stack all stackable items and move like items together in a given container to clean up messy inventories
    o Players can also now use a handy UI pop-up to quickly modify the number of items they want to craft, select, move around, etc.

Additional FIxes

* Fixed a bug that prevented the “Yucca Plant” resource from being harvested from Yucca plants

* Fixed an issue that would prevent pistols from being returned to the inventory once they were dropped

* Fixed an issue with world gen that would sometimes cause POIs to spawn over ravines
    o *NOTE* This will only be fixed in new games created after the installation of Patch 6

* Fixed an issue that would cause spikes placed too closely beneath stairs to damage a player climbing those stairs

* Fixed an issue that would prevent players from consuming water from natural sources unless they were almost submerged in them

* Fixed an issue that would cause harvested crops to not stack with existing stacks of those crops in the toolbelt

* Fixed an issue that would cause the auger to fall through the ground when dropped from a player’s inventory in a multiplayer game

* Fixed an issue that would cause the ground to disappear when a player was placing or removing blocks

* Fixed an issue that would cause the pipe bomb to fall at the player’s feet when they would try to throw it

* Fixed an issue that would cause Blood Moon zombies to run back and forth between the host and clients on a map if they were in different areas of the map

* Fixed an issue that would cause the player to teleport to the surface of the map when dismounting a Minibike near a cave wall

* Fixed an issue that was allowing items to be dropped into walls, rendering them irretrievable

* Fixed an issue that was preventing the “Collect item” prompt from appearing on a dropped Stone Shovel

* Fixed some minor performance issues that would occur when players would use LB/RB or L1/R1 to scroll through in-game menus

* Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause large quantities of player-placed blocks to become invisible in player-made caverns

* Fixed an issue that was preventing the distance between players from being updated when the user is in the Players tab

* Fixed an issue that would allow players to upgrade and destroy blocks simultaneously

* Fixed an issue that would occasionally cause airdrops to freeze in midair

* Fixed an issue that would display a pick-up prompt to appear for land mines and pressure plates and allow them to be picked up, reducing their usefulness as a trap

* Fixed an issue that would cause the max stamina and health values to be different from one another when the player would consume meat stew

* Fixed an issue that would cause the ammo count to disappear after respawning while wielding a weapon

* Fixed an exploit that would allow the player to mine resources upon destruction of the two-part fridge

* Fixed an issue that caused cemeteries to occasionally spawn above the ground instead of on it

Art/Audio

* Fixed an issue that would cause the “player catching fire” sound effects to persist wherever the player caught fire, even once the fire that caused the damage was extinguished

System/Stability

* Fixed an issue that was preventing the achievement “Playing Doctor” from unlocking for players playing in non-English languages

* Fixed a crash that would sometimes occur when a player would attempt to strike certain blocks

Thanks, as always, for being the awesome community that you are! We can’t wait to hear what you think of Patch 6 when you get your hands on it.

Brilliant nice work

Comment

So we can now craft a specified number of items, thats awesomesauce right there. Cant wait, also is the notes included commemt a reference to interesting debate that was started in GD.

Comment

Thanks for the good work,
        and still plenty of time for M$ and SE to aprove ahead of the holidays...

Comment

Originally posted by shadowolf420 View Post
          So we can now craft a specified number of items, thats awesomesauce right there. Cant wait, also is the notes included commemt a reference to interesting debate that was started in GD.
          Which debate?

Comment

awesomness, great update

awesome news thanks Clare. Was really hoping for lootable gore blocks or combine feature on workbench but happy for these improvements and to get them b4 xmas. thanks Fun Pimps and Telltale games for all the great work u've been doing.

Comment

damn i was late on this one

Comment

Multiplayer

And when u fix the Multiplayer issue ? My friend cant join my server it crashs everytime since patch 1 ! He is joining then stay for a min and Crash, everytime

Comment

Sounds like a good update with plenty of bug fixes and some great additions, especially the introduction of a UI for selecting number of items to craft. Also like the dynamic difficulty for horde nights.. thats a great addition and gets a big thumbs up from me!

Only thing missing IMO is the fix for neverending audio loops of SMG/Assault rifle firing. Unless that was already patched? Never had a go with these weapons as the audio glitch was unbearable...

Comment

Sorting and the horde difficulty was something I was really waiting on. I hope the work station patch gets done soon. That's the other I'm waiting on.

Comment

Merry Christmas!!! Great update.

Comment

Originally posted by Clare View Post
                        Which debate?
                        The one about console release roland steped in on

Originally posted by skippy0330 View Post
                        damn i was late on this one
                        See what happens when you spend so much time playing with your z-rection

Originally posted by dustipher View Post

Only thing missing IMO is the fix for neverending audio loops of SMG/Assault rifle firing. Unless that was already patched? Never had a go with these weapons as the audio glitch was unbearable...
                        I posted in GD about a temp fix for the auger sound it may work on the others but i dont have the ak or smg to check it yet, but ot might help ya out there

Comment

hi clare u might remember me but ive been hearing about the Alpha 15 and was wondering if it's true what they're saying and wanted to know straight from you if it's faults or not because I would love to get more in this game just like anybody else I appreciate all the hard work you guys do to make this game great

Comment

@Shadowolf420 - Oh yeah, that debate, hadn't caught up with it in a while. Shall give it a read. (also thanks for potential auger fix, I'll send it on to them)

@d4us2tr0 - That all kinda depends on what it is their saying, once I know what the are saying exactly I can help tell you if it's true or not. Also who are "they" ?

Comment

Wait wait wait... So by "Players can also now use a handy UI pop-up to quickly modify the number of items they want to craft, select, move around, etc.", you mean that we can now input a specific number rather than having to hold the button down to increase the amount of items/materials we wanna craft? If so, was that added because of my suggestion? Or was it already in the works?

Comment

Working...
                              X