Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know what the new plants are?

Comment

Super excited to hear this. I'm trying to convert to the PC version with A16, but my PCs suck. Lol

One question: am I correct that traders will not be a part of this patch? (I read the notes twice and didn't see it so just want to confirm)

Thanks so much!

Comment

Thanks Clare that's brilliant news! Proper workbench, chemistry table drawbridges and proper farming!!! Can't wait for the patch to come out!! Hopefully this will plug a lot of the whining that's been happening recently!

Comment

Woot, great news i cannot wait to try it all out. Thanks to the pimps and everyone else who still wants to make this game even better!

Originally posted by Funkinstein View Post
          Now maybe the whiners will stop. LOL, I kid, I kid. They will never stop, lol.
          I doubt it less than 20 comments in and 3 people already asking about more....i...just...cant.....

Comment

Thank you Clare

Just want to say thank you to Ms Clare and to the other people working on this game. Your hard work has made is making this possible for us

Comment

Some of the stuff that is in the patch notes are A16 changes, mainly a couple of skill changes. This is setting up the foundation for A16 in the future. So there is their answer for more, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperSmith_ View Post
                Does anyone know what the new plants are?
                Farming Improvements
                Farming has been improved in Patch 10. The concept of fertilized land has been added, along with 4 new seed types (Yucca, Mushrooms, Chrystanthemum, and Aloe). These new features will only be available to players that start new games in Patch 10.

Comment

See, the veteran console forum guys listen to Funk when he says something is up, lol. I notice things people don't because I pay close attention to things.

Comment

YES!

Oh thank you Claire, and TFP. I've lurked on the forums so long and this is the first time I've decided to voice my opinion. This update is freaking amazing for the console team. I know there are still thinks from A15 that are missing, but dammit this is awesome. Chem station, drawbridge, better farming, toggle-able lights, more blocks.... I am so stoked. Thank you!

Comment

a big fat juicy thank you !!!!!!!! i'd bake y'all a cake but im a terrible cook , what i can do is give y'all a shout out next time my band destroys mediocrity in Seattle :P

lootable gore blocks !!!!! hordes night will be fun again

and thanks to all the cool headed forum vets talking down the nay sayers see y'all next week in the "when is the next patch gonna come out?" thread

Comment

Originally posted by Xenophobed44 View Post
                        A whole slew of new clothing items to be "foudn" other than that awesome stuff
                        Whoops! Thanks for that, I never caught it when I read through em!

Comment

I'm so happy to be able to give you guys this news and to see such a positive reaction! Thanks everyone, you're all awesome ^_^

Comment

Love the notes, and can't wait for the patch !! Will our random gen seeds still be the same, or are we looking at new rwg with the patch as well ?

Comment

Im surprised no one has complained about no a16 features lol.

Finally a content update for consoles. Much needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Laz Man View Post
                                Im surprised no one has complained about no a16 features lol.
                                oh they will. just give it a few days.....

as for the up coming patch.... Nice

Comment

Working...
                                X