X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the warm welcome everybody.
    Ro

Comment

Welcome to the craziness! Wait until summer update #2 gets announced... hahaha

Comment

I think Clare should hold off on the announcement until it's a few days before the actual update, for a couple reasons. 1 Would be a lot less hectic. 2 if your watching a boiling pot of water, the longer it will take to boil (by perception). At least I think. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Ro_7DTD View Post
          Thanks for the warm welcome everybody.
          Ro
          well we can't give you a cold welcome cause the snow biome is WAY OVER THERE , so you'll just have to be happy with a warm one , and couldn't give you a hot welcome cause gazz drank all the coffee . Now if you'll excuse i'm going to soak my feet in Listerine in case i put my foot in my mouth again

Comment

Console update

Originally posted by Ro_7DTD View Post
            Hey Dudes!

Looking forward to helping out around here.

Ro
            What's the fresh word on an update for console?

Comment

Welcome Ro......sorry to say but if the zombies attack Clare's throwing you to them to get away.

Comment

Originally posted by Alimac1979 View Post
                Welcome Ro......sorry to say but if the zombies attack Clare's throwing you to them to get away.
                shhhh don't let him know that!!

Comment

Oh Ro... do you know what you've got yourself into? This train is heading straight for crazytown and we can't find the brakes.
                  Welcome aboard, my friend. There's grilled meat and grain alcohol up front but don't touch the blueberry pies. Clare will take your hand off with a machete before you even get a touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy the Tulip View Post
                    Oh Ro... do you know what you've got yourself into? This train is heading straight for crazytown and we can't find the brakes.
                    Welcome aboard, my friend. There's grilled meat and grain alcohol up front but don't touch the blueberry pies. Clare will take your hand off with a machete before you even get a touch.
                    Last I checked brakes were thrown overboard looooong ago....

Comment

Originally posted by Clare View Post
                      Last I checked brakes were thrown overboard looooong ago....
                      Alright, so it's the Flintstone Method then. Everyone, feet to wheels!!!

Comment

Congrats

Right on brah good luck and have fun too

Comment

What is Ro?

Comment

Working...
                          X