This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Watercooled View Post
    Just wondering why there isn't a 90 minute daytime length on the console? There's 60, 90, and 120 on the pc and only 60, and 120 on the console? (Lower also but I'm just using examples)
    You should post that idea here https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...onsole-Edition

I remember it being a topic a looooong time ago. Guess most of us forgot about it.

Comment

Originally posted by MutilatorJuice View Post
      You should post that idea here https://7daystodie.com/forums/showth...onsole-Edition

I remember it being a topic a looooong time ago. Guess most of us forgot about it.
      That's awesome thank you I wasn't exactly sure where to post it.

Comment

7 days ps4 help!!

My trader seems to be locked during the day after the first night. I play on a random gen world

Comment

Anyone else notice that "Run Forrest Run" has been nerfed? At least it isn't in my game lol

Comment

Originally posted by thepags24 View Post
            Anyone else notice that "Run Forrest Run" has been nerfed? At least it isn't in my game lol
            That perk has been removed, but by putting points into sexual tyrannosaurus you can soon keep your stamina high.

Comment

Originally posted by Ambertut23 View Post
              My trader seems to be locked during the day after the first night. I play on a random gen world
              There is a known bug that if you leave the door to the trader open when you leave it causes the trader to disappear, not work properly, etc. There's no known fix for this yet, other than finding a new trader or starting a new world. EVERYONE: CLOSE THE TRADERS DOORS WHEN YOU LEAVE! VERY IMPORTANT

Comment

Originally posted by Splitknuckler View Post
                There is a known bug that if you leave the door to the trader open when you leave it causes the trader to disappear, not work properly, etc. There's no known fix for this yet, other than finding a new trader or starting a new world. EVERYONE: CLOSE THE TRADERS DOORS WHEN YOU LEAVE! VERY IMPORTANT
                i haven't been able to recreate this bug , i have intentionally left the doors open is there another trigger im possibly missing is it the exterior door or the interior door ?or both ,mmm back the drawing board

Comment

I never close the inner door where the trader actually is but I do always close the door behind me when entering & leaving the trader at the main entrance....just kinda ♥♥♥♥ about that I guess. I've never had them mess up on me yet

Comment

Some fixes

Hi I was wondering if the console version of the game will someday also be up to date with the pc version and also on the console version the bookbag and your bike with sometimes lag into the ground and also any update you apply to the console could it possible be set in to where you don't have to start a new game for the update to take affect thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Walker81 View Post
                      Hi I was wondering if the console version of the game will someday also be up to date with the pc version and also on the console version the bookbag and your bike with sometimes lag into the ground and also any update you apply to the console could it possible be set in to where you don't have to start a new game for the update to take affect thanks
                      The console version will be as close to the PC gold version as possible once it has been released until then the console will only get stable ports of PC content . and depending on what console your playing great many bugs have been fixed (the PS4 tend to have less MD5 and Less MP disconnects) both version XB1 and PS4 have seen some bug fixes and loads of new content , but by nature you'll need to start a new game because New POI's and buildings cannot be added to a preexisting map as there is no blank or clean sector for the buildings to spawn in , if they did do that people would complain every up date that the new update spawned a new POI in the middle of their base and they lost everything

PS the the book bags and minibikes don't glitch out as much

Comment

Working...
                      X