This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[09/06] Summer Update #2 Trailer!

Summer Update #2 is going live and we have this awesome trailer to share with you!

What will you 7 days in Summer Update #2 look like?
    Last edited by Clare; 09-06-2017, 07:19 AM.

I expect a day 2 auger from now on lol

Looks impressive!

Comment

I should've put in a *creative mode may have been used* at the end lol

Comment

Awesome trailer!! Can't wait to dive in!!

Comment

That was cool. And of course, already the ♥♥♥♥ty YouTube comments have started. Pardon my damn French.
          Good job! Really do enjoy all the hard work everyone involved in making this game has put in.
          Also how personal and involved Joel has been on his channel keeping everyone on pc updated on what's new. And of course Clare for keeping us updated as soon as she knows something new!
          Not only is the game really amazing, but this community we have here has been amazing to be apart of!
          Thank you

Comment

really makes you want to play it with other people

Comment

Great looking trailer!

Comment

Nice trailer.

Comment

Awesome trailer! Love it!!!

Comment

Played after update and I haven't played in bout 4 months one dog killed me 4 times. it set up a stakeout at my backpack and everytime I came to get it it kicked my ass lol

Comment

Oh yeah. Dogs are brutal. Avoid the destroyed city wasteland until you can defend (and offend) against dogs. A spiked club or SMG is excellent against them.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy the Tulip View Post
                        Oh yeah. Dogs are brutal. Avoid the destroyed city wasteland until you can defend (and offend) against dogs. A spiked club or SMG is excellent against them.
                        While dogs are still tough, I think they have been toned down from patch 10. I actually survived my first dog with just a 22 wood bow. And it didn't have me bleeding until it's third attack.

Comment

Originally posted by Nootcaase View Post
                          While dogs are still tough, I think they have been toned down from patch 10. I actually survived my first dog with just a 22 wood bow. And it didn't have me bleeding until it's third attack.
                          Oooo, that is encouraging. We deliberately avoided the broken city last night so we didn;t get mauled. Might risk it now...

Comment

Wow, over 3 million copies sold on consoles? There are some full blown triple A games that don't even get that. Congratulations to all the parties involved!

Comment

Yes guys & gals. Congrats!! You've definitely earned it!!

Comment

Working...
                              X