[02/08] Message from the Team

Clare

Hi all,

Below is a message from the console team.

Clare

-------------------

Hi everyone,

First off, our apologies for not communicating recently about what we're working on for the 7 Days to Die console community, but rest assured, we are still supporting this project, and, in fact...have a very large update planned for later this year.

The new updates are going to be very cool but they involve a lot of work - we can't get too into details now since it's still in the early phase but we felt that you all should at least know that we're still working hard on the game and greatly appreciate the continued patience and support of the community.

------------------

Lmfao I was just thinking about asking u Clare if u guys were still working on content for us and if possible to just keep us updated about if we could expect anything in the near future. Thanks so much for this, just letting us know that u guys are still working on updating and adding more new content is awesome and it's greatly appreciated. I know us console plebs can't ever expect everything the PC gets but keep up the good work and thanks again u guys are amazing.

Hi all,

Below is a message from the console team.

Clare

-------------------

Hi everyone,

First off, our apologies for not communicating recently about what we're working on for the 7 Days to Die console community, but rest assured, we are still supporting this project, and, in fact...have a very large update planned for later this year.

The new updates are going to be very cool but they involve a lot of work - we can't get too into details now since it's still in the early phase but we felt that you all should at least know that we're still working hard on the game and greatly appreciate the continued patience and support of the community.

------------------

Thank you, I'm happy to see that the communities request for some kind of communication has been taken into consideration :fat:

- - - Updated - - -

Can they be any more vague?

It's better than no information at all.

Can they be any more vague?

Yes I agree...Very Vague...Why is any info released on console so vague? Its not like we don't know whats coming or whats possible because of whats going on with the pc version. Most other game company's tell you what new updates are coming and more details for the most part why not the fun pimps or whoever is really in charge of the console? Sorry for ranting a bit...I`m glad we at least got some info that something is coming in the future, just wish it was a little more detailed. Thanks for the info Clare.

Maybe when they do this update they could make your Duke coins stay in the wallet and not take up inventory space. Never seen a game that had money take up inventory.

Hopefully as well they add maps to other traders. You find the first​ one then he has a map to another. Repeat until all are found. Sucks driving around trying to find them

Lets all randomly speculate based on what could be considered "very large", while still being able to be handled on our consoles.

New zombie types plus wolves, if consider that huge.

What poi's don't we have yet?

I've heard we may finally be getting the ancient psychic tandem zombie giraffe.

Lets all randomly speculate based on what could be considered "very large", while still being able to be handled on our consoles.

New zombie types plus wolves, if consider that huge.

What poi's don't we have yet?

I've heard we may finally be getting the ancient psychic tandem zombie giraffe.

Hahaha, I don't think that's a good idea. We wouldn't want to raise expectations now, would we? :D

Hopefully as well they add maps to other traders. You find the first​ one then he has a map to another. Repeat until all are found. Sucks driving around trying to find them

Just drive around the map before you go to one of them. If you dont complete the quest, the marker will continuously shift to the closest trader.

- - - Updated - - -

What im really waiting for is paint system and electricity/traps. We have some lights already, but the traps are what im really waiting for.

Just a though. I think the reason for the "vague" update, is that its still in the vague process. The game is still being made, and still having new parts constantly being introduced, so none of that is thourougly tested and no one knows how it will react or work with the console. So i think the vague aspect is because they dont want to dissapoint by telling you you'll get x,y, and z, but then it turns out, after telltale starts the port, they can only give x and y.

That said, i appreciate the update anyways.

Hello,

Kind words are great but...

Let's support developers by buying DLC with addictional characters. I'm so happy with Their work and updates that I was feeiling bad I spent only 10 dollars on this game. They deserve support for their support ;)

Archived