Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gee, itís almost like they donít expand their statements because people run with it as 100% set in stone.... 🤔

Comment

Originally posted by SylenThunder View Post
      1. I play on the PS4 also. I do not have an xbox. Never will. This is primarily due to Microsoft's lackluster quality control, and secondarily due the fact that more/better games release on PlayStation than on Xbox.

2. You are lucky to get any extras added on after the initial Console release. It was sold as a finished product. Finished means complete. Anything added after is a bonus or DLC. This is a simple fact.

3. Divided how? You're right here on the exact same forum as the PC game with the PC Developers. Do you know why this is? Because Telltale didn't want to support it on their site. (And if they had, then you would have a point for the keeping the console crowd separated from the PC peeps.)

4. The information given to the PC user base by the developer is the choice of the developer. In this case it is the Fun Pimps.
      The information given to the Console player is the same way. In this case it is Iron Galaxy, and not TFP.
      So really, you can only blame Telltale and Iron Galaxy in this regard. (Hell, you could even argue that if the console forum was separated to their hosting, that maybe you guys would have more information.)

5. I agree with you completely on the console players being left in the dark. I have tried several mediums and begged to get more information for you guys. I've even attempted to get some of the source so I can do internal testing and even work towards increasing the multiplayer capabilities of the systems. I was denied.

6. You didn't pay for the same game. You paid for a console port of a stable Alpha release. The console hardware cannot even handle the current state of the PC game due to it's hardware limitations. I was very hopeful that the upgrade to Unity 2017 on the console port would allow you guys to catch up to the PC a hell of a lot more thanks to much better optimization. My thoughts on this were recently confirmed by one of the TFP developers.
      So assuming they are able to sort out the licensing on the console ports, you guys should be seeing a large amount of a16 content in the next update.

7. The Fun Pimps have clearly stated that they have a vested interest in continuing to support all of the platforms. That means the console versions as well. As soon as they have information to give in this regard, I am certain they will tell you. They have been pretty open with information when it is available. We just need to be patient while the lawyers duke it out.
      Honestly couldn't of said it better. Some of us have this game on console and PC so yes some of us are jumping in both sections of the same forums. I speak my thoughts and my opinions based from a player on both sides. SylenThunder does the same but also as a mod of the forums that has more insight on things then most.

Not sure how one agrees that they should reach out past the forums when they do and did reach out past the forums. Before all this went down with TT it wasn't TFP place to reach out for console it was TT. So before all this stuff happened I would agree that better communication would of been nice. After all this stuff gets sorted out I hope some better communication comes out of it but as of right now as we stand I doubt we will based on they have to be extremely careful with what they say. So give it some time.

Like SylenThunder said the console version was sold as a finished game. That information is in a sticky topic somewhere sorry I forget what one. So it isn't people just talking BS it is a fact. Find it go and read about it, it is a good paragraph or so long explaining it.

But anyway some of us have just as much say so to talk within the community as anyone else we bought the game just like others did. I can say I enjoy the game just as much on one as I do the other. I don't recall ever having less fun playing one over the other. I can say I have it on ps4 and not Xbox like SylenThunder but I can't say I would never own a Xbox because I do granted I haven't turned it on in forever but that is besides the point. I do like playing some games on it that not on ps4 but anyway again besides the point. Just sayin just because we have a PC and all don't mean we don't have consoles as well. I personally enjoy playing games in general I don't care what they play on. Hardly any gaming system I don't own. So feel some of us have just as much say so as the other.

Comment

Originally posted by Fox View Post
        Will Clare still be around or is she part of the group of ppl who got laid off?
        I read in a different thread Claire said she is staying with us. Idk if that's changed though.

Comment

Originally posted by Sfoss0614 View Post
          I read in a different thread Claire said she is staying with us. Idk if that's changed though.
          Just as a player though.

Comment

Hard to believe that people still mess-up her name... It's Clare!!!

Hi Clare!

Comment

Lol thanks Space4ace

And yeah, player only, not community manager anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Clare View Post
                Thank you everyone for your concern. I'm back as a regular player, hoping with the rest of you that this bump in the road for 7DTD is a small one and that we hear something about progress soon.

I won't comment on everything I've missed - I can't in a lot of cases anywho, I'm as out of the loop as everyone else. But this...

I'm truly Pi--ed at TT and my Gut feeling. Thx Clare for being the ONLY ONE WHO GAVE A F!!K ABOUT CONSOLE AND IT'S PLAYERS. Yes I used all caps so," don't like it too bad ".

...is extremely untrue. I care, yes, but so did everyone else who worked on this project. I'm not trying to single you out Unequaled, I know this is a sentiment a lot may feel, and I want to make a point that EVERYONE who worked on this game worked hard and cared about the work they did.

I'd also like to point out that I have an indifference to regular giraffes, but abhor the idea of Zombie giraffes... there's a doodle of it somewhere on the forums. Just want to set the record straight on that
                Never said it was True Clare,learn the different between a RANT and FACT. Hard work may have taken place,but the end result doesn't show on my end (Xbox Version). With that said everyone should know what I'm speaking of,yeah I know about the work around believe it are not I have 2000hrs put in.Anyway when I show genuine concern it gets thrown back into my face, rather than been given a chance to make a correction are recant a statement they've made, they are single out even if it's not intended. Me Volunteering MY Concern for an Individual I'm done with I could careless about you are any of you. Edited Version.Main Statement Page 8.

This is my Response to the PC Crowd both Claire and Clare is pronounced the same.Everyone trying one up someone yes even me,the Thread is Dead it's extremely off topic.
                Last edited by Unequaled; 10-21-2018, 05:58 AM.

Comment

It just does not make sense to write anything here. Everything was said. Just wait and see. Close
                  Last edited by AG1010; 10-21-2018, 10:12 AM.

Comment

it is looking that way gazza not much news from the devs

Comment

Can we close this thread? Its just getting worse as time goes by. Then we all can go back to playing and other things and wait for that new topic in the sky with the F U or here we come info.

Comment

Just do what state of decay did and shut down the website or sell to microsoft and wait for them to ruin the game.

Comment

Originally posted by davethebakerx2 View Post
                          Just do what state of decay did and shut down the website or sell to microsoft and wait for them to ruin the game.
                          1: why would they do that? They got the PC version that is still very active. Smh

2: again why would they do that when they are still making the game? (Of course on pc) but the ports come from that for console so all they need is wait and get things straightened out legally and do it themselves or get another publisher. So not sure why they get Microsoft??? Smh

Comment

First a publisher must be convinced by the potential the game has. But along with the popularity of it and the big progress that has been already made with the update I am pretty sure that this is not the end yet.
                            But we probably will have to wait till the snow is molten again.

Comment

Maby deep silver will buy them

Comment

Originally posted by davethebakerx2 View Post
                                Maby deep silver will buy them
                                A German-Austrian company. Have you heard any rumors?

Comment

Working...
                                X