Who's your favorite Twitch Streamer to watch?

MrSamuelAdam

For watching well made YouTube videos, Kage848. I've learnt so much from him in terms or base design and actually how to play to play the game rather than being zombie fodder. ::thumbs up::

For streaming then it's Grand Spartan. His series with his wife which streams about 7pm my local (UK) time are a Sunday highlight for me and my eldest daughter. I can't remember if it was just the once or more often but Mrs Spartan squeaked out a high pitched "got it!" when grabbing something and it made us both laugh so much, we use it regularly ourselves.

I..... Rather play 7 myself than watching others. Mostly they infuriate me by not seeing stuff they're lookin for, or not reading smthin entirely through when inspecting newer items added to the game....

I like to watch others play when either a) I can't play myself, or b) I need a break from the game. I'm with you on the silly mistakes and/or ignorance displayed by some people, but that's life.

Personally, I enjoy Glock9, JaWoodle, and Kage848. I haven't specifically watched any streamers though (ala YT or Twitch), just Let's Plays.

My fav's are Glock9 and Capp00. I like Kage848 if someone would give him a ball gag and/or take away his caffeine lol.

Glock9 and Capp00 are fantastic. Would like to add Vedui who also does a lot of these informative tests. Kage848 is good for gameplay. I only thing I don't like about Kage848 is how he says hypetrain at the beginning of the videos. Seems very childish/old style :/. Maybe that's his trademark? Just seems outdated...

Edit: Games4Kickz is decent but says 'ballz' way too often.

I..... Rather play 7 myself than watching others. Mostly they infuriate me by not seeing stuff they're lookin for, or not reading smthin entirely through when inspecting newer items added to the game....

Agree rather play and experience it myself. Although they sometimes give good tips that they've figured out or viewers told them. So sometimes while I'm playing my own game I have their videos playing in the background (er on my laptop). Lol sometimes I get confused and hear zombie/animal sounds. Turns out it's from the youtube video :).

I don't really watch any, i'd rather be playing the game instead. I do like Vedui's youtube videos though very informative at times, but I don't really follow him at all, or any streamer/youtuber for that matter. I mostly check the base build videos, to get some idea's on what works and such, as I usually just fortify a poi in A17/18, in A16 I used to always base underground in the desert. Vedui's A18 videos showing how easy it is to cheese the AI made me laugh, you can literally win horde night with a ramp with a overhang for you to stand on.

He's not really a 7d2d streamer, but I have thoroughly enjoyed watching SovietWomble and friends play A18. I find if fun watching someone discover the game from the start and see their reactions to certain things. Also great being able to offer help having played so much myself.

• 2 months later...

I am a big fan of J.C. . He has a bit of a different story arc for almost every alpha . Yes there is a crazy fun story that goes along with his videos . He also does a few other games as well , and they have tie-ins to 7DTD too. I also like Cap00 and G4kicks as well , but I never miss an episode of J.C.'s channel, never.

Archived