[video=youtube_share;JooD1nwD9Lo]

day 35 horde plus a view of home

Day 28 Borg defense Cube

mp with the wife

day 28 horde intel build 90 minute days

youtube videos

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nK8Y323bazU&feature=youtu.be

and twitch streaming.

can catch me on alot, Just everyday mining, poi clearing and such.

• 1 month later...

Currently using these mods with the compopack and NitroGen

aac workstations

allow players to repair broken work stations, pick them up, turn them into working stations, and place them back down

Better nests

chance at more feathers and eggs

Craftworx quicker crossbows

Craftworx Scrap iron tools

adds scrap iron tools recipe

Donovan's better bridges

Khaine's bigger backpack 60 slots

simple ui

Wolfbain's starter chest

adds a starter chest to the game with 100 stone, 100 grass, 100 wood, and 2 feathers to get a jump on the starter quest. It also gives a use to the dukes note that allows you to get starter weapons based on what stat you choose.

I like this series idea wolf! I think some of the most fun horde bases to watch are the POI retrofits.

not sure if I should push on same game to see the viability in progression, or a set of week one videos for new players to get ideas from.

and, should i do vanilla only, or promote the Compopack?

not sure if I should push on same game to see the viability in progression, or a set of week one videos for new players to get ideas from.

and, should i do vanilla only, or promote the Compopack?

Honestly, which ever you find the most enjoyment in.

Personally myself, I think after I'm done with my current playthrough (after demos start showing up) I may finish fleshing out my walking dead prison POI some more then do a series taking it over and doing horde nights in it...😂

we are gonna use the same place next horde night while I set up the borg cube defense. I will beef up the defenses. might not let the wife be bait this time.

the cube takes alot of mats to build and is an mp version of a covered birdcage set up

Your poor wife......it was like you sacrificed her to the zeds......lol

Compopack tower retrofit take 2. She lived!

Day 21 horde night in MP. max alive 24, 90 minute days.

Had irradiated zeds, wights, and cops.

Hi wolf, nice defense. It was interesting to see how the horde swarmed your dart trap. I assume, they were attempting to destroy/climb it to reach you?

I wonder why they were going for those lamp posts...those seemed to far away. Almost as if the lamps on them were generating Heat. Did you make those?

no, they were part of the poi. I tested that some time ago. build a 2 high post, put a torch or heat source on it, they go nuts. so I try not to do that

my next video will be the borg cube defense. yes, a trekkie reference. they will not be assimilated, but all my defense builds to date will be

so far, 1200 rebar frames, 40k concrete, 10 blade traps, 40 electric fences, 8 dart traps, 2 shotgun turrets, 4 motion sensors, 4 1x5 and 8 1x1 trigger plates, and 4 generators. to date, only 2/3rds built. hopefully will have it ready by week 4 horde.

my next video will be the borg cube defense. yes, a trekkie reference. they will not be assimilated, but all my defense builds to date will be

so far, 1200 rebar frames, 40k concrete, 10 blade traps, 40 electric fences, 8 dart traps, 2 shotgun turrets, 4 motion sensors, 4 1x5 and 8 1x1 trigger plates, and 4 generators. to date, only 2/3rds built. hopefully will have it ready by week 4 horde.

Sounds juicy, all that is missing are green laser beams..🤖

Borg Defense Cube MP Horde night defense

day 28 with demolishers. wow, mp can ramp up GS big time

Base looks great. Not sure there was a demo explosion as I didnt see any missing concrete blocks. Perhaps you guys killed the demo before the explosion (stops detonation) or triggered light on dead corpse (no detonation).

Archived