Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chroniclesix - Alpha 18 Let's Play Series! Let's Go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Monday zombie friends! I'm finishing up my base in this episode. Enjoy!

Comment

It's time for item management guys! With all the great loot we get, we need to know how to organize them, so we won't end up in chaos. In this Episode, I'll show you how I do it, so check it out and leave a like and comment!

Comment

Hello Zombie friends! I'm building a water source for my base in this episode. Check it out!

Comment

Hello fellow zombie knee shooters! In this episode, I build a ramp with a draw bridge for my truck, for safer parking! Check it out!

Comment

Hello Zombie friends! In this Episode, I'll show you my underground minibike driveway, going all the way to my underground mass production area. I built it, so I can get to my forging area faster AND carry more stuff. I'm talking about underground bedrock level here, so this means a ton of work. For all of you, who are interested in this stuff, check it out and leave a like if you dig it!

Comment

Hello Zombie lovers! I started building my base by the lake in this episode. This is Part 1 of the series. Check it out!

Comment

Here's Part 2 of my let's build series - Base by the Lake! Check it out!

Comment

Hey guys! Here's Part 3 of my let's build series - Base by the Lake! Check it out!

Comment

Hello zombie friends! Part 4 of my Base by the Lake let's build series is out! Check it out and stay safe folks! While we love playing in the apocalypse scenario, we certainly don't want one in real life!

Comment

Hello Survivors! Part 5 of my Base by the Lake - Let's build series is out! In this episode, I build a bridge that connects both of my bases, so I can ride the bike going back and forth. Check it out!
                      Last edited by Chronicle; 1 week ago.

Comment

I mainly play on console, but awesome video, it was very enjoyable to watch. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by II Blittz II View Post
                          I mainly play on console, but awesome video, it was very enjoyable to watch. Thanks for sharing!
                          I'm glad you enjoyed my video! Stay safe!

Comment

Hello Survivors! In this episode, I start building my base mainly using bulletproof glass and concrete. Check it out!

Comment

Working...
                            X