Chroniclesix - Alpha 18 Let's Play Series! Let's Go!

Chronicle

Hello Zombie lovers! This is Episode 1 of my Alpha 18 Let's Play Series! 7 Days to Die is back with bang and I'm loving it so far. Definitely a huge improvement with lots of awesome stuff. Got a good start coz I found 2 Traders on day 1!

Check it out! :rockon:

[video=youtube_share;_bt5kYe1pJY]

Hello Zombie lovers! Here's Episode 4 of my Alpha 18 let's play series. I restarted my game with a new seed using the NITROGEN RWG Tool. A big thanks goes to Damocles for the NITROGEN tool :becky:, I love it!

It's finally fun and exciting again to explore and build, with the huge cities and beautiful lakes and rivers etc. Thank you, thank you, thank you! :whoo:

[video=youtube_share;GMWTLor6ees]

It's almost New Year guys and I'm ending the year with a little recap of my activities in the last couple of days. I did some Shotgun Messiah and Tool store looting and I was able to build a minibike. I skipped the bicycle and waited until I could craft the minibike.

Anyways, I wish you all an advance Happy New Year! Have fun with your New Year's Eve celebration, where ever you are! :bounce::biggrin1:

[video=youtube_share;MA3FFgY68Co]

It's time for item management guys! With all the great loot we get, we need to know how to organize them, so we won't end up in chaos. In this Episode, I'll show you how I do it, so check it out and leave a like and comment! :becky:

[video=youtube_share;Rp5xxT5LXnc]

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Zombie friends! In this Episode, I'll show you my underground minibike driveway, going all the way to my underground mass production area. I built it, so I can get to my forging area faster AND carry more stuff. I'm talking about underground bedrock level here, so this means a ton of work. For all of you, who are interested in this stuff, check it out and leave a like if you dig it! :becky:

[video=youtube_share;EH3xiF3f_Fg]

Hello zombie friends! Part 4 of my Base by the Lake let's build series is out! Check it out and stay safe folks! While we love playing in the apocalypse scenario, we certainly don't want one in real life! :becky:

[video=youtube_share;Z8yQ1r-qt4Y]

Hello Survivors! Part 5 of my Base by the Lake - Let's build series is out! In this episode, I build a bridge that connects both of my bases, so I can ride the bike going back and forth. Check it out! :becky:

[video=youtube_share;LbG9hNyOCg8]

Archived