Haus of Stifflered YT Channel - Converted from Minecraft to 7 Days to Die!

stifflered

Hey folks! I picked up 7 Days to Die about a month ago and started streaming it. My followers have loved it, and so I decided to go ahead and start publishing 7DtD videos on my YouTube channel!

I will be uploading exclusively 7 Days to Die videos to my Haus of Stifflered channel, so you won't be surprised seeing videos for games you aren't into (at least not any time soon). - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_8rt9PZlksc9Vtxa_Roq9w

Latest Episode

First Episode:

I just uploaded my first 7DtD video and would love to hear what you all think! Editing videos for this game is really a challenge compared to other content I've been creating over the last couple of years, but I'm enjoying the adventure.

Hey folks! I picked up 7 Days to Die about a month ago and started streaming it. My followers have loved it, and so I decided to go ahead and start publishing 7DtD videos on my YouTube channel!

I will be uploading exclusively 7 Days to Die videos to my Haus of Stifflered channel, so you won't be surprised seeing videos for games you aren't into (at least not any time soon). - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_8rt9PZlksc9Vtxa_Roq9w

I just uploaded my first 7DtD video and would love to hear what you all think! Editing videos for this game is really a challenge compared to other content I've been creating over the last couple of years, but I'm enjoying the adventure.

Great video! Look forward to seeing more. 😎👍

• 3 weeks later...

Day #2 is now live!

I got my revenge against the animals, found some weapons, and might have found a place to call home (depending on what the comments tell me).

Great video! Look forward to seeing more. ����

Thanks Laz Man! Gonna keep making improvements with each episode and hope these turn out fun. Better quality audio this time around. :02.47-tranquillity:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived