Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jaxxall's YouTube Channel

Hey there zombie hunters!
    I have a small You Tube channel that I have been growing over the last year. Over 1000 videos and 5000 hours of gameplay to date and most for 7D2D. I try and post daily content that is fun and exciting. I love building, experimenting, causing chaos and
    general mayhem.
    Here is a fun video I did a few years back.
    Merry Christmas you filthy animals! lol

Jaxxall
    Last edited by Jaxxall; 12-24-2019, 10:25 PM. Reason: Holiday Update

Final Explosive Episode For Alpha 15

Check out my final episode where I give a few base tours and blow up a few just for fun.

Comment

Welcome To Alpha 16 Experimental

So I have started up my series for Alpha 16 Experimental. Drop in and check it out.

Comment

Seeings how the horde nights are pretty much broken I decided to have a bit of fun with this video. Rockin Roll Chipmunk strikes again!

Comment

Finally have my server up and running and I have been testing it with some friends. I think it is going to make for a great series.

Comment

I put together a short highlight reel of our first multiplayer run on my new server.

Comment

Jaxxal is a very good and creative player, he always have nice base ideas!
              He recently did some tutorials vids, very interesting and helping for A16 and general gameplay!
              He also stream a lot on youtube, don't be shy and go say hello!

Comment

Thank you my friend! You rock

Comment

Working...
                X