Recommendations

Roland

This thread is for when you find a new content creator and he or she is the best and you just have to sing their praises. Please do it here and include a link so others can find them and experience the joy of watching them play our favorite game.

This is a positive review thread only. No negative reviews or naming and shaming of content creators who have somehow burned you. Unload all of the injustice upon your significant other or if you are a hermit then perform a soul scream and move on.

These guys aren't 'new' content creators but THEY ARE THE BEST, FOREVER. They have glorious beards, incredible singing, make me laugh and smile constantly and are SO entertaining! They know a lot about the game, I just love them to bits.

Bearded Guys Gaming <3 <3 <3

These guys aren't 'new' content creators but THEY ARE THE BEST, FOREVER. They have glorious beards, incredible singing, make me laugh and smile constantly and are SO entertaining! They know a lot about the game, I just love them to bits.

Double and tripled. SO love these guys, I am entirely ecstatic that I found these guys through the sponsorship. They totally deserve it. The interaction with the community, the gameplay the beards. What is NOT to love!

Double and tripled. SO love these guys, I am entirely ecstatic that I found these guys through the sponsorship. They totally deserve it. The interaction with the community, the gameplay the beards. What is NOT to love!

*Blush Blush*

• 2 weeks later...

Bald Guy Plays Games

I went to his thread mainly to switch the title from "New Youtube Channel" to the actual name of his youtube channel and then thought, "Why not?" and clicked on one of the episodes. 30 minutes later I tore myself away because I had work that needed to be done and it wasn't ever my intention to sit and watch stuff.

Bald Guy has a pleasing voice and a very good pace and he talks as though you were sitting right next to him on the sofa playing video games on a Saturday morning together. His use of the pronoun "we" really makes you feel like you are part of it all. You can tell that he is very much into the adventure of it all and he speaks a lot of his thoughts out loud in a very entertaining fashion. I subscribed and will be watching more when I have a chance. Love it!

Not new by any means, but I'll always back Games4Kickz https://www.youtube.com/user/Games4Kickz !

I only had the pleasure of starting 7DTD on A10.4 And stumbled across this guy. A mix of great builds, fun times and an awesome personality, this guy is a joy to watch. If it wasn't for G4k I'd of stopped watching 7DTD videos a long time ago. Even when I have periods of months where I don't play 7DTD I still watch his videos daily!

Captain Staples has recently picked up the game and is checking out the build-y aspects of the game.

Caught a few streams; he's got a pretty entertaining personality and seems to put a lot of work into his presentation. Would recommend.

twitch.tv/CaptainStaples

It occured to me that 7 Days isn't actually a game, in the traditional sense of the word.

You can, theoretically, stand on the block you spawned upon, and never move. You can let the world go on around you, die of starvation, or exposure, or whatever, and the game keeps right on going, with or without the player, forever.

Because the world is so open, and there is (as of yet) no required quests or tasks, I discovered that the gameplay itself is entirely player derived.

7 Days is not a game... it is a medium for creation.

No two lets plays are the same, and every streamer creates their own story with their own unique flavor. This is why I abstained from voting these last weeks. Making me choose which streamer I like best, when I like so many, wasn't gonna happen.

Today's featured recommendation:

Joe the Pirate:

JtP has recently returned since the A16 experimental drop. He's just a great guy who exudes warmth and humor. I wouldn't say he's the most efficient and knowledgeable 7Dayser out there, but for what he lacks in technical ability, is more than balanced by his genuinely kind nature. Something about his simple and short "Hey Everybody" intro is like soul food. It was through his streams I discovered other chill folks he invited to multiplay, like Mavis and Midnight Designer.

A16 - "My Best Start!" (part one)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/23/2020 at 5:11 AM, JanTheViking said:

Glock9 and Skippy0330 rock in 7 Days to die. They are my inspiration for making my own content.

Glock9: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC96HuwJhXI2p-_zZi3oAR_g

Skippy0330: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwZ_nDQKARtG__ODaIENmPQ

And my channel if you are interested: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe4tcGgIK2ZlmNVipH7WZog 

Thanks dude! Ill go and check the links :)

• 1 month later...

Hermit_Beard is a new content creator on twitch. He has a very relaxed stream and can be very funny. Very into base building which is my favorite aspect of the game.  Please, go check out his stream. He streams at 10pm est Wednesday through Sunday.   Twitch.tv/hermit_beard

• 4 weeks later...

Fyi:   Level1Techs (of Wendell / Kentucky fame)  are doing a 7 days Alpha 19 play-through on their Twitch channel (started in October, still going).  

Fun newbie shennanigans include :
        - "How do i upgrade a wood frame  ?
        - "Rocks are suprisingly hard to find , though i guess we're missing something  
        - "What does 'Broken Leg 7 metres' mean ?
        - "How does the forge work ?
        - "Let's head to the island !
        - "Someone sealed up the exit !
        - "I killed myself on a spike
        - etc etc

First episode here  :
     https://www.twitch.tv/videos/772612695?filter=all&sort=time

First horde night here :
   https://www.twitch.tv/videos/774762642?filter=all&sort=time     

• 2 years later...

I want to introduce a Japanese YouTube channel to everyone. The creator, whose gender is unknown, is an incredibly talented architect. Currently, they are constructing Japan's Azuchi Castle all by themselves. It's amazing to see them build this massive castle alone. Let's support them together until the project is completed.

neko-sen-nin_game-channel

Latest video on castle construction ▶▶▶

I'm not sure where to post because I'm not good at English, so I posted it here. Please delete it if it's wrong. Thank you.

• 8 months later...