Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Willy W♥nker - "Let's Play 7 Days to Die" on YouTube

Greetings 7D2D Community Members,

My name is Will, and I am a new YouTuber - starting my journey with "Let's Play" videos of 7 Days to Die.

I started Playing 7 Days To Die in the middle of Alpha 15, with my best friend purchasing the game for me and watching Kage848, Games4Kickz, and Znation playing the game on YouTube as inspiration. Shortly after Alpha 16 released I decided to start sharing the game with friends and eventually deciding to start my own YouTube channel. I started to learn how to record and edit videos a couple weeks ago - thus I am a video editing, YouTube, and 7 Days to Die newbie... I am completely addicted to this game and love seeing new content and I am having a blast so far.

I am married for 5 years, I am the father of a 4 year old daughter, and I work full time as a warehouse lead; so creating content is a bit of a challenge for me.

---

If you like 7 Days To Die, an easily distracted "SQUIRREL!" type person, are totally ok with OCD tendencies, and like to see continuous improvement. The one caveat is that I have a potty mouth and I am working hard to make my content 100% family friendly. I am working on moving on to other content (pranks, auto-vlogging, other video games,

Youtube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCoB..._juz6LEKmFPXUQ
    Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/WWGamingVideos/

I appreciate any support - be it through views, likes, comments, shares, advice, and/or constructive feedback. I hope you like my content. Thank you all and Happy Gaming!

That sneeze tho'!
    Cool vids, I wish you the best of luck with continuing your YT "carreer"!

Comment

Originally posted by razor1612 View Post
      That sneeze tho'!
      Cool vids, I wish you the best of luck with continuing your YT "carreer"!
      Thank you, Razor. The first two videos are rough and very long. I think I am starting to hit my stride as far as keeping content compact. I still have a lot to learn.

Comment

Episode 8 is up. My audience is still rather small and my wife hasn't been too happy with the amount of time spent on this venture - so I think the sweet spot may be 2 videos/week. ALTHOUGH! I am starting some alternative content this coming week.

I hope you all enjoy the content. Please feel free to comment and offer any constructive criticism. I appreciate the support!

Comment

Our first Horde Night!

Comment

Working...
          X