D77 Gaming - Modern and retro, with a strong 7DTD focus

Duffmeister77

== Latest episode out 08 October 19 -

===

Hey all,

I just uploaded my first solo effort at recording gameplay. It's a RWG build based on the seed 'D77' and since I'm an absolute beginner at videos it's unedited and only goes up to midday on the first day. Interested to learn about proper recording hardware/software etc if anyone knows any good but affordable ones.

Hope some of you find time to watch it, and if you have comments or suggestions they'll be welcomed.

Thanks guys!

• 2 weeks later...

I've uploaded my second video now, though there's been an update since and I may have to consider restarting due to some glitches.

I've managed to get hold of some basic video editing software now (HitFilm Express) so there should be less boring filler from now on. Comments and suggestions are very welcome as always.

Got a Jetpac video in the works for my first retro upload too.

Right, my third video of the series will be up in a couple of days after processing - I wasn't going to upload it because of the glitches, but the restart episode I recorded on b221 is likely to suffer from similar problems now that b231 is out, so I might as well finish off the initial series (ep3 is the last one anyway) then start a new one on b231.

In the meantime, my partner has created her own POI - she kept it from me during creation then asked me to join her game and explore. As such she now has a video up on her channel made largely of my footage interspersed with aspects of her own. Link to her video below:

One little sweary made it in there too, which isn't like me but I think it was a fair reaction to the situation...

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, a couple of days turned into a couple of weeks, since the Christmas period was busier than I expected. And then I went and forgot to post it here. But below is a link to my third episode, in which the prophecy comes to pass.

A new video will be going up soon too. Editing has taken longer as I had to record it in chunks and combine them as seamlessly as possible before making further edits.

Okay, I didn't expect to finish the editing on my new video in time to upload it tonight, but I guess I managed it somehow. Link below:

Same rules apply; one grace death to an animal in the first two weeks but otherwise, dead is dead. And I'm completely open to doing custom challenges if people would like to see that.

• 1 month later...

Managed to find time to sort out a new episode tonight. Probably going to be over a week until episode 5, though I intend to get a couple of retro videos done in the meantime, and I'm actually considering streaming the PS4 version at some point since I own both.

Episode 4 link:

• 2 weeks later...

Episode 5 - Pawn to King Four is now online!

It's Day 5, and I'm branching out to try and tool up in advance of my first horde night. Join me to see what loot I can find - and possibly find something to drink.

Also, not 7DTD related, but I have two ZX Spectrum videos up on my channel too - Jetpac and Bruce Lee.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey guys, I had a whole bunch of trouble with my audio with my next episode, so sorry that it's taken a whole month to get it uploaded. Hope you enjoy it.

It's Day 13 in the wasteland, and I'm still exploring to see if I want to make my home around here....

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

BRAND NEW SERIES - Solar Powered Zombies! This one turns the standard approach right on its head, by making the zombies faster and more dangerous during the day.

It's Day 1, so I'm on the lookout for a place to stay and some gear and materials to keep myself going.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey peeps - I don't normally post here about my retro videos, but I had a read of the rules post and couldn't find anything specific one way or the other. So I'm taking a chance of a slapped wrist by letting you know about my latest few retro gaming videos over the last couple of weeks.

ZX Spectrum - Wanted: Monty Mole -

ZX Spectrum - Doctor Who: Dalek Attack -

ZX Spectrum - Horace Goes Skiing -

Arcade - Kung Fu Master -

That last one couldn't be the Spectrum version - there is simply no way I could bring myself to ever play it again. If you don't already know how bad the conversion is, consider yourself lucky!

• 3 months later...

Archived