A little help if possible...

Beard_One

Hi - i'm trying my hand at modding using SDX, and the following a mod that doesnt seem to be taking... Could someone help?

In gamestages.xml (aiming to increase all zombie spawning from "5,6" to "18,19" for all Sleepers)

<configs>

<set xpath="/gamestages/group[@name=S_-Group_Generic_Zombie]/spawner[@name='SleeperGSList'/@count">18,19</set>

I am performing this change to all sleeper groups and they arent taking in the game... There is an error when I load (just says ERROR LOADING, with yyUnexpectedEof)

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Hi - i'm trying my hand at modding using SDX, and the following a mod that doesnt seem to be taking... Could someone help?

In gamestages.xml (aiming to increase all zombie spawning from "5,6" to "18,19" for all Sleepers)

<configs>

<set xpath="/gamestages/group[@name=S_-Group_Generic_Zombie]/spawner[@name='SleeperGSList'/@count">18,19</set>

I am performing this change to all sleeper groups and they arent taking in the game... There is an error when I load (just says ERROR LOADING, with yyUnexpectedEof)

End of File. So look for an enclosed quote or tag in your Xpath XML.

<configs>

Missing your ending ]

[@name='SleeperGSList'/

vs

[@name='SleeperGSList']/

Archived