Searching for a RWGmixer modlet

Robeloto

It is a jungle of modlets out there and I cannot seem to find this awesome modlet.

In this mod for example it was decreased spawn of golden rod flowers and chrysanteum. Less grass. Better spawn of different buildings so there are not that many duplicates of the same buildings.

If anyone knows and could link it here, I would be so grateful!

The only modlet I can immediately think of Robeloto is the 'Wildland Modlet' by mjrice

" Reduced oak prevalence in pine forest to make it more piney. Thinned underbrush but added azalea bushes." not sure wether this modlet fully works for A17.2 but it was great on A17.1.

The only modlet I can immediately think of Robeloto is the 'Wildland Modlet' by mjrice

" Reduced oak prevalence in pine forest to make it more piney. Thinned underbrush but added azalea bushes." not sure wether this modlet fully works for A17.2 but it was great on A17.1.

Thanks, but was not this one. It is just me that are mixing different mods and thought it was one modlet. Silly me hehe.

Anyway I found the one I was looking for : https://7daystodie.com/forums/showthread.php?94906-JaxTeller718-Modlet-Collection

So it was this mod and the one above. Funny is that I have this one on my HDD also. :)

Archived