Wondering...

Does anyone know of any modlets that make use of all the canned products, I have a couple that use most but not all and Im just curious?

Hello again!

There is a mod called "Drs Cooked Canned Food" which allows you to cook canned food at the camp fire to remove poison chance. You can find this and more mods from the same author here.

Hello again!

There is a mod called "Drs Cooked Canned Food" which allows you to cook canned food at the camp fire to remove poison chance. You can find this and more mods from the same author here.

It's a good reminder as I have been thinking of expanding it. My intention was to add a handful of recipes that would utilize the canned food, vegtables, water, and empty jars to have an expansion into 'Jarring' Likely that would be the expansion that makes use of the cooking pot, where the Cooked Canned Food puts the Grill to use.

Well, it doesn't take too long to register. It's one of the biggest websites for mods and not just for this game. If you download Golden Realm from the same author, it already contains this mod, but I guess it would be more flexible if Drconfused fixed the Github repository of this mod.

Archived