Buy trader quests as free items in order to get many quests from one trader

Tristam

I think that would be a great workaround to having multiple quests from the same trader. Is it possible? For balance reasons, I think keeping them in the secret stash so it levels with your Better Barter, or somehow locking it with your Quest Tier Stages would be ideal. But I'm perfectly fine with doing level 5 or 6 quests from the start as a personal challenge to myself.

Also, ideally, expand the number of items traders hold and make these items always appear in their inventory in order to prevent them from taking up space from the usual stuff or not being available. I think dozens if not hundreds need to be available at one time in order to ensure they're there until the trader refreshes their inventory, and so there's enough for all players. Possibly another reason to keep it exclusively in Secret Stash, so players don't have to jocky for them or use an honor system to not just buy them all.

Please and thank you.

Okay, I got the mod working myself. Now, I just want to know how to change the price of these items. They're currently going for 3200 and I'd like to slice that down to 32, tops. I'm currently messing with "buy_markup" and trying to slap it in various spots in order to get it to behave for this one mod, but no luck so far. Anyone pointing me in the right direction would be appreciated.

Archived