Change serverjoinrulesdialog

Aodha

Im trying to learn xpath and how to mod. I started to make a change to the server join screen but I cannot get it to work. Would appreciate some help.

I saw in the serverconfig.xml

<property name="ServerLoginConfirmationText" value="Test" /> <!-- If set the user will see the message during joining the server and has to confirm it before continuing. For more complex changes to this window you can change the "serverjoinrulesdialog" window in XUi -->

So Im trying to change the serverjoinrules dialog to have an image.

I have made a mod folder for my mod and put in Config/XUi folder the windows.xml file containing the following:

<configs>

<remove xpath="/windows/window[@name=serverjoinrulesdialog]/panel[@name=content]" />

<insertAfter xpath="/windows/window[@name=serverjoinrulesdialog]/panel[@name=header]">

<panel name="content" pos="0,-46" height="500" depth="1" pivot="center" disableautobackground="true" >

<sprite depth="6" name="border" sprite="menu_empty3px" pos="0,0" color="[black]" type="sliced" fillcenter="false" globalopacity="true" globalopacitymod="0.9" />

<sprite depth="1" name="backgroundMain" sprite="menu_empty3px" pos="2,-2" height="496" width="896" color="[darkGrey]" type="sliced" fillcenter="true" globalopacity="true" globalopacitymod="0.65" />

<label name="labelConfirmationText" pos="10,-10" width="880" height="480" depth="2" />

<texture pos="" depth="3" name="name" material="Materials/Transparent Colored" texture="https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/717452620978212864/lR6mJ_TO_400x400.jpg" size="400,400"/>

</panel>

</insertAfter>

</configs>

However I see the server join window with the words Test taken from the ServerLoginConfirmationText. However when I leave that blank and login I dont see any window at all. Checking the logs the mod loads ok. Any ideas what Im doing wrong?

• 10 months later...

Archived